Saturday, November 25, 2006

~ Cartoon Holiday Snags ~

Just couldn't resist playing with these.  Sometimes the cartoon holiday graphics can be so cute.  I have a few more but thought this was more then enough for one entry.  I do apologize for those on dial up or a slower connection.  Hmmm... what am I saying here?!?!  I'm not sure if I was on a slower connection I'd even wait for things to load.  I just can't see doing them one at a time though.  I'd have a gazillion entries, and no doubt you'd all kill me if you have me on alerts. 

 

The day was spent in sweats and a T-shirt, it was more like a spring day then the end of November.  I had windows open and the temps reached the low 60's.  I will take it, because before long it will be winter!  I'm hoping I feel ok tomorrow.  We are planning on a shopping trip to a quaint town just south of here.  Lots of little unique shops and boutiques.  Hoping to at least put a little dent in the Christmas shopping.  ARGH!  I haven't even started. 

 

I'm off to bed shortly, hope everyone had a great Saturday!

 

Hugs

~d

 

 

               Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                       Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 


                     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                  Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hey take pics of your shopping trip and hsare all the neat goodies you get. I hope your doing well enough to go. I love the pooh tags and the kitty one. yeah ON dial up I pulled a page up and cleaned then came back. I never waiting when I had dial up

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are felling well enough to attempt a shopping trip! That's good news for sure! Love the graphics, I'll be back to snag a few through the next few weeks. Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is so cute!!!!!!!!!  Pooh putting little Roo to bed!!!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

C'mon.  These are all way too cute and I don't even like cartoons.  I will be snagging some of these and will display them for sure.  Irresistable.  Thanks.  
Have fun shopping.  I love little towns with quaint shops.  lucky!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I love them! I collect disney stuff! Thanks for sharing! Have fun Christmas shopping tomorrow! I started my shopping today!

Hugs,
Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

oh I LOVE these!!  So pretty!!  You KNOW I love Disney.  So I snagged the Mickey.  Also took the Raggedy Ann one.  There's a story with me and little Raggedy that I'll write about one day.
Thanks for the tag and reminding me of Raggedy.
Also, enjoy your shopping trip!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

These are very cute Donna!    Hope you make a dent in your shopping and are feeling better soon!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I hope u can get some good shopping in. I haven't started either. Love the snags. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahe D they are just too qute i couldn't resist snagging them......... will probably use them in my blog, your so talented me i cant even add em to my blog have to do it using the pictures link lol.... god knows how bad i would be on psp. xx

Anonymous said...

Donna these are lovely as usual I snagged a couple ~ thankyou for sharing ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're perking up again, Donna. Don't hold back on the graphics lol

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope you have fun on your shopping trip!  First thing I thought of was ... food ... what I'd want for lunch!  LOL.  Oh boy.  

Great graphics as always!

Anonymous said...

Ah! you have enjoyed yourself doing all those little characters! excellent!
I did not mean my alerts did not work. I meant every one was absent... probably in the shops. Sure, we might not have the same alerts though
Valerie
(surreality)

Anonymous said...

Ah! you have enjoyed yourself doing all those little characters! excellent!
I did not mean my alerts did not work. I meant every one was absent... probably in the shops. Sure, we might not have the same alerts though
Valerie
(surreality)

Anonymous said...

These are adorable, D!  I never know what to do with the cutesy, cartoon stuff.  I love the Raggedy Ann/Andy one myself.  LOL..I'm just going to have to snag that one for future use.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

These are so cheery I do hope they are reflecting how you are feeling now ,good luck with your shopping tomorrow ,and when you go into the boutique ,I think you deserve a little something  for yourself, for being a good girl.!..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love cartoons big kid at heart needless to say I snagged almost all of them :) love v

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic I love tigger always have.The cartoons ones I think appeal to everyone.Hope you enjoy your shopping trip much nicer than the big cities and large deparmental stores. I like that kind of shopping.Keep well.(well stoned) that is LOL !!!!!
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

great graphics.

doesn't feel like November here either.  makes me wonder how bad winter will be when it finally gets to us.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tags. Thank you so very much :)
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

oh they are just adorable. i picked all rebecca's favorite cartoon charactors.thank you for sharing them. ((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love all these Donna, so i snagged them all...thank-you!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Those are so good! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Love them all they are sooo cute!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those characters. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

my computer is going to go into overload with all these cute graphics :P. I need to catch up on alerts I have a ton from you ehhee.

hugs
Jennifer