Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Snow Snow Everywhere!

Naaaaah it is not snowing outside, just in my journal :)~  The day was pretty much a typical Wednesday with nothing of excitement going on.  It is chilly but no snow, just a bit of rain.  Got the confirmation call from the Dentist office today and we are a go for Tuesday.  They wanted to tell me what comes out of my pocket.  OUCH!!!  Let me just say up to this point I actually thought my Dental Insurance was half way decent.  Let me tell you it's not!!  I have a huge portion to pay and I guess I know what I'm getting for Christmas.  LOL  I can start singing now. 

 

I've been playing with snow and a graphic inside a snowflake.  I actually think they came out pretty cute.  'Tis the season, or damn close so be ready.  I hope you all don't get bored.  And no blaming me for the weather!!

 

                DsDesignsBuildaSnowman.gif

 

                                   DsDesignsMailboxFlake.gif    

 

                                      DsDesignsPenguinFlake.gif

                           DsDesignsSantaFlake.gif

                             DsDesignsSnowmanFlake.gif

                      DsDesignsSnowwomanFlake.gif

 

 

New tag on my tag journal too.  Bonus!!  I just had to do this, if you'd like your name on this, email me at MyDsDesigns@aol.com or click on the graphic and leave a comment with the name you'd like. 

 

 

                         DsDesignsIvebeengoodDonna.gif

 

It's a bit late and I'm tired, so it's off to bed.  Have a great night!

 

Hugs

~d

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow..One good thing about winter love v
ps.very cute

Anonymous said...

I snagged a couple! TY!
Sug

Anonymous said...

have a good evening :) i love the snow scenes

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love love love the snow and the flakes are adorable you betcha I snagged some !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the dentists will take care of the pain....and get a solution for you that works....loved the grahics.....I used to shake the my little figurine and imagine much as a child...sometimes I wonder if my kids missed out on this simple form of being away..So much stimulus makes is easy for kids today..anyway...even if hte ouch is rough with dental costs, hope you can get something extra special for you...-Raven

Anonymous said...

Donna I love them all and have snagged the flakes ~ Sorry your dental insurance isn't what you thought it was ~ they all seem pretty poor and we end up having to pay out a lot of money ~ we have National Health here ~ but it still costs a great deal ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love them all!  But, then again, I love snow!  Check with your dental insurance company before going to the dentist to verify how much out of pocket you have to pay.  I didn't do that and my dentist overcharged me by $600!!  I thought my insurance stunk or something, but come to find out that they shouldn't have asked for that amount of money out of pocket!  Good luck!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

No No No ,  wouldnt dream of singing all I want for Christmas are my two front teeth ,I hope Tueday is pain free both in your mouth and your pocket,great snags love em ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love snow!!! Your graphics are just awesome! Thanks for sharing!
The Santa/cookie graphic is simply lovely...would love to have one with Maria on it, please. Whising you a nice Thursday. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

hi hun,if its possible can i have the 'ive been good tag' with 'zoe' on it pleeasee lol,all the best have a good weekend,zoe(domestic abuse),my link wont show and this is my third attempt in commenting grr lol.xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your dental bill.....i know how it is. I love those jigsaw Christmas tags, just gorgeous.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi hun graphics as always are amazing.
I looked at my dental insurance as well and they don't cover you for the expensive things.

Take Care

Sarah (Sexkitten)

Anonymous said...

TY Donna, I snagged a couple...they are gorgeous! Millie :)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna gotta love those snowflakes, definetly the stocking, lone Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love snow, I wish it would snow here...never too early for that. Beautiful graphics

Anonymous said...

So sorry it will cost you a lot $$$$.
But ya know it will all be worth it.Next month you can enjoy Christmas dinner with the rest of us.
Beautiful gifs,
Take good care
connie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for dropping by my journal and leaving me comments of support. OUCH!! just the thought of dentists scare me rigid. Its hard getting a dentist here in the UK.  any how thanks again, and may i say your graphics are lovely
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

LOVE!!  the snowglobe!!    I think it's hard to find good dental insurance.    With what's offered to me at work, I save money by not having it.  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

h