Sunday, November 12, 2006

~ Sunday Night Snags ~

Wow!  It's hard to believe the day is almost over.  A little bit of this and a little bit of that and the day is gone.  I got a few things done that I've been putting off, so that is good.  My son never did call me after his shift at the picket line so I guess there is no real news.  The meeting is tomorrow and no doubt he will hear something shortly there after.   Lets hope! 

 

I had a nice call with a girl I use to work with.  We never seem to have enough time to get caught up these days, but today we spent a good hour on the phone.  She was telling me about a girl she knows who is the ultimate actress and speaks with a forked tongue.  I never laughed so hard in my entire life.  I've met a few folks who lie so much they've come to believe the stories they tell.  They twist things to fit their benefit, and only tell half stories.   Funny thing is they have no idea half the folks they play the game with know the truth.  Yet they continue.  I love sitting back and watching the comedy, laughing as they make a fool out of themselves.  Today I was told they are like Iguana's changing the color of their skin as needed to fit into their surroundings, and yes, a forked tongue.  How true is that?

 

There are a ton of snags tonight, including the ones I was working on the other night when the Vivi's were announced.  I just figured I would put them all up.  Cute, sweet and innocent, and just off the wall.  What can I say, I get bizarre at times.   I can't explain what I'm thinking as I do them,  I just go with the flow at that moment. 

 

 

         DsDesignsAngelDust.gif

 

                                      DsDesignsComeinoutoftheRain.gif <--- Not sure why, but I am partial to this one. 

 

 

   DsDesignsCuddleUp.gif

 

 

           DsDesignsDukesHouse.gif

 

                     DsDesignsMysticChild.gif

 

                                   DsDesignsTimeonourHands.gif

 

I made a new entry on my tag journal too.  I decided on something along the lines of a holiday card.   After I did it I thought there might be some out there that don't want to post their name in the comment section, but would like to use it as a personal card for friends and family on the net.  If that is the case feel free to email me with the information.  I assure you I will keep it confidential.  If you are giving more then one name, please be specific as to how you want it.  All on one or a separate one for each name.  Just be kind with the number, k?  :)  Email to MyDsDesigns@aol.com or click on the image and leave a comment.  This will keep all the requests together. 

 

DsDesignsSleighRidehappyholidaysfro.gif

 

Well, I am going to catch the news and get off to bed.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.

 

Hugs

~d

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

My mom was like that , which is why I now reside in Michigan and she is in Florida. I love all of the snags and I will get a few later. Stop by and sign my map when you get a chance. The instructions are in teh entry titled "Map". Hope your son gets some news soon!!! And I hope it is good news.... Tawnya

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely. I snagged everyone of them. I think I asked for the holiday card one already, but I'll ask again in case i didn't. Can I have it with The Sawn's on it please. Thank you so much. ((((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey, just dropping in to say hello and see how ur day went. Love the snag, I have to snag one, lol. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I've just been getting all caught up with you D.  I see your son is still on strike and work is going good for you too.  I'm glad you were able to catch up with your friend.  And I love all the snaggables.  You decorate so many journals.  : )   Hugs and GBU, Shelly

P.S.  Congrats on your Vivi.  You deserve it. : )

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna, beautiful graphics tonight! I think that the laya ngel is wonderful!
How was yuor weekend? good? mine was hectic and there was some cold front jammnig the sirwaves.. headaches and eraches! ouch!
love ya, natalie

Anonymous said...

I like the goth girl best, too.  I also like the first one.  The holiday card is so pretty.  Hope that strike ends soon.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags as always. I laughed at your description of those who believe their own lies...i know a few like that and i also just giggle and keep on going. Lots of drama queens out there.
hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the horse and go one but the woman and child one are cute too so I snagged. I will be clicking on the holiday card for sure. FATHER I pray your guiding hand is on this meeting and all words and deeds are your will AMEN!!!!!!! Its nice to chat and catch up with friends. hear things and have someone make you laugh.

Anonymous said...

I  would NEVER be able to pick "ONE" as my favorite-they are all spectacular,but I am partial to horses.LOL
Thanks for sharing
~connie~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Some real beauties here .I hope they are able to resolve the strike today ,as I'm sure Steve does then he can get back to normal ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

They are all so pretty. Your stuff always is :) love vicky

Anonymous said...

Great Sunday night sharings :) Thanks bunches. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

These graphics are so beautiful!  I snagged a couple.  Thanx for sharing your work.  It's so awesome.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/bamas-country-photos
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

hi

I love the cat picture it's adorable

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

I love the "goth" girl in the rain.  I think I like it the best too.  I know you didn't offer but could I get it tagged?  With Kathy?

Love your stuff.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I snagged a couple of them.  Thanks for sharing them.  

I know some people like you describe.  I try to avoid them, too!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I snagged some...awesome!
Thanks so much....
I will email you with my holiday card request....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful...Will you put just "Carlene" on it?
Thank you.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Hello again........I so love coming back to your journal. I really like your "Happy Holidays" snag. I really like that there's always something heartwarming in your entries. Don't ever change !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being at J-Land. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I've been cruising tonight here amongst your pages, Donna, and am so impressed not only with the quality of your work, but the quantity... so many graphics.... I love the little girl in black with umbrella in the rain... reminded me of today...it rained all the day long, and so cold. Bea