Sunday, November 5, 2006

~ Sunday Sunday ~

Two days in a row my morning quickly turned into afternoon.  I hesitated using the graphic, but what the hell :)  It was morning when I started.  I'm pretty po'd with AOL and all the updates, apparently only a few alerts went out over the past few days.  While you are out surfing and reading your favorites, you may want to click on 'back to journal' at the top of the page to see if you missed anything previously posted.  I'm not sure why my graphics don't show up in alerts either.  I went to check out the permalink option that has unlimited storage, but it isn't compatible with my animation, or so Joe said, so it doesn't help me any.  That may be my issue with alerts too.  I will stick with a combination of file manager and photo bucket until things change, we know they will.

 

Feeling much better today, thank God!  The past few days were horrible.  I'm generally not a 'wuss' or baby when it comes to feeling ill, but damn this kicked my butt!  I just wanted to lounge around and be miserable, and let me tell you, I was!  I did play with PSP, as every addict does :)  It won't be long before you start seeing winter and Christmas holiday scenes, but for now just a few miscellaneous snags. 

 

Making Jambalaya to nibble on during the football game, and I do hope all the spices don't make my mouth act up again.  It's the perfect weather for it and I love it!   I suppose I will have to cheer for Brett Favre, one of my all time favorite players still active.  The Bills have been stinking up the joint lately so maybe if I cheer for someone else it will help.  LOL

 

Hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday.

hugs

~d

 

                        DsDesignsSillyFisherman.gif

 

                        DsDesignsshroomfairy.gif

 

         DsDesignsFarmLife.gif

 

         DsDesignsAutumnSwing.gif

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad you feeling better ,yes I  found I was missing an entry title but the entry was there ,how strange ,.,.love the Autumn swing especialy the patchwork cushions ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

 Glad your feeling better.  Yes it seems as it the alerts are slow.  I did get yours though.  Love the graphics.  The Jambalaya sounds wonderful, I know what i am having also.

           Julie

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear you're feeling better. :)
Snagged the swing & horse.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better!
Thanks for all the great sharings. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

i am glad you are feeling better..my 14 yr old son came to me with a huge mouth sore and sore gums and i had him gargle with hydrogen peroxide...he was kicking and screaming and whining but i guaranteed him that his mouth would feel better after the fizzing and burning and after just two gargles he is better. Funny how teens think us moms dont know a thing!
Have a good Sunday, you deserve it.
love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

WOW love the autmn sweing. wow your grahpics dont show up in alerts thats odd. but Hey gld i can see them here. wonder why. well good morning even though its evening. and hapy day to you. hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

have a good week:) i hate when aol adds new stuff cause it always screws up something with the journals. I say leave it alone they keep adding new things but the don't fix all of the problems first:(

Deb

Anonymous said...

pretty graphics! I'm sorry that you had problems and I thinkwe all get them!
Doyou like the new format of the entries?
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel better Donna, sometimes we need to lounge around to let our bodies heal! I love all these graphics, great job! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I love them all!  My favorite it the fairy!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Well it took awhile for them to load but the wait was worth it!!
Of course I am partial to the pony.If AOHELL ever lets me load my own journal I will be sure to add some to my sidebar on  Windswept.Thanks so much for sharing all your beautiful works.
connie