Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Better Day & Snags

Today was actually a much better day.  I'm still scared to death, but all the sweet comments and notes put a lot of the 'shivers' to rest.  Thank you!!  I know I will be fine, but nervous none the less.

 

My house is just now clearing out and no longer smells like a beauty salon.  Yeap, I figured what's one more thing being fake?  I needed to color my hair and get rid of the gray, but I also had my niece add some highlights.  I'm pretty satisfied with the way it came out, but my entire house stunk!!  No worries, I have no intention of getting fake boobs or a fake butt!

 

'Bug' came with her and let me just tell you she can put a smile any face.  Just too cute!  I was on IM and she was asking who it was.  Knowing she really didn't understand the concept I told her anyway.  She smiled ear to ear and told me it was her best friend.  She then asked who the girl was.  I realized she was talking about the icons used.  When I told her me, she looked at me and said no.  LOL  Of course not, I am not a red head (and still not).  She had some fun and then went off to play with the toys stored in my front closet.  When she came back she wanted to see the IM again, but I was through with the conversation.  She didn't like that at all and wanted me to go get them.  We emailed instead.  Ohhhh won't they be surprised when they get that note?! 

 

My sister invited me over for the last supper.  She had made soup as well as roast beef.  I was not going to settle for soup as I know that will probably be my main meal for the next few days so I cut the beef in small chunks and had a hay day.  It took me a bit to get through it, but it was nice and tender and out of this world!!  I have a nice full belly!! 

 

More winter/holiday snags.  I will just say I hate the changes in photobucket!  It's not that it is difficult but I can't get the pictures lined up unless Isave then go back and edit.   Last night I forgot to put my entry on html and ended up publishing the code only and not the pictures at all.  AOL would not let me fix it so I had to delete and start over Grrrrr  So if you got two alerts that would be why.  It was at that point I just ended and figured I would put the rest up tonite.   I do love the country western one and did it with and without snow falling, but you know I had to add some snow to the picture :)  I have a few more and depending on how this goes I might put them up tonight.  So much for one entry, eh?   Like I said, this is my favorite time of year and I have a gazillion scenes and holiday items to work with. 

 

Hugs

~d

               Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


               Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


           Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


       Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, the winter ones you've been doing lately are SO beautiful, I love them.
And I found the perfect song for you to think of to put ALL of your 'shivers' to rest. A little bit of satirical humor... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMOraPiXFOs

LOL you're gonna kill me when you see what it is...

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

loving all the winter tags so pretty. glad you are having a better day love vicky

Anonymous said...

Hugs, Will be praying...Love all the graphics..Beautiful!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

So loving all these beautiful snags/tags you've been coming up with lately.  Getting your mind off Tuesday I'm sure.  You'll be fine.  We're all hoping and praying!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

well now publish a pic of your hair before your big day girl. hey you don tneed fake boobs just  bra and girltle with lifters nad enhancers lol I know you will be fine and cant wiat to hear from you. I cant wait to see your new you. I LOVE ALL your graphics and snagged them all.

Anonymous said...

beautiful graphics Donna!
love,natalie
ps I am so happy that your sister cooked some soup foryuo before surgery! good luck wiht your surgery Tuesday and I hope you eat adn drink ssom good things tomorrow! hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

love the graphics, i snagged a few. good luck tuesday, you will be fine. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's been awhile since I've visited.... You've done alot of new graphics.... thanks for the snaggables... I took a few... I really love your work.  And kinda late, but congrats on the commission work.

Joann

Anonymous said...

Think of it this way...maybe this is the last time you have to deal with the pain as you have had too....

I am weird...you'll probably chuckle or run to the toiled to vomit when I tell you this, but I havet this S and M fixation with digging my nails into my gums until they bleed...lol...well, not anymore..but when I hit a nerve as a kid, I thought..hmmm..this pain is interesting..lol..I'm laughing...the things we do.....Just call me weirdo....-Raven

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good day! As always, your tags are beautiful!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

You sound alot happier today ! or are you just being brave / Of course having your neice and Bug would help,pleased you enjoyed your meal ,still thinking about you ,..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to have some roast beef before the surgery tomorrow. I do hope it goes well for you. I don't like the new Photobucket at all, like you said you can't place things where you want them. Why do they change things that work?! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you on Tues......i bet your hair looks awesome....wish you'd post a pic of your pretty self.
Bug is a doll....arent little kids just a treasure?
That supper sounds good too.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'll still be praying for your appointment tomorrow.
Let us know as soon as you can how you are doing afterwards.

kathy