Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Just Kill Me Now!!

I've had such mouth pain today I actually stayed home from work.  I just wish for one day I could be pain free and have a normal meal.  I'm tired of soft foods!!  I want a steak, baked potato, garlic bread that I can bite into instead of breaking into pieces.  I've gotten so many pros and cons regarding my surgery, but to be honest I'd do it today if I could.  I want my life back!  

 

While home I played with some graphics, so yes kill me now!  I know it's a bit early, but damn I wanted something different.  I am pretty pleased with the results even if it is the dreaded 's' word :)~  Feel free to snag but be fore warned some are pretty big files and you may have to upload via the FTP site instead of file manager.  Resizing could take away the animation or make the snow appear to be streaks instead of flakes.   Hmmm flakes?  I know a few.  ::evil grin::  And no offense meant, but I hate it when I see the graphics so distorted because of resizing that it takes the beauty away, whether they are mine or others. 

 

  DsDesignsEveningVisitor.gif

 

                DsDesignsSleighRide.gif

 

         DsDesignsSnowyPast.gif

 

            DsDesignsWinterShore.gif

 

      DsDesignsWinterWaterWheel.gif

 

        

 

   

 

This one is now on my tag journal.  If you'd like to have it personalized please click on the graphic and leave a comment there.  I prefer this method so not to lose anyone's request and they are all in one spot when I fill requests.  Thanks :)

 

         DsDesignsWinterMajestyDonna.gif

 

Be back a bit later.

hugs

~d

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be so glad you have them pulled>just remember the mouth takes a little time to heal,but it will be worth it-believe me!!
(((HUGS)))
connie

Anonymous said...

I love them all so much...I can't pick a fav!!! Thanks for sharing!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Oh! I am so sorry you are still in pain with your mouth.Nothing worse for making one miserable.I do pray you can get it sorted soon.The graphics are fabulous.I have had probs with AOL all day Just wouldn't let me comment or enter peoples journals.So I am snagging one now .Thanks a million. I will pray you feel a lot better soon.Take care.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!
those are all great.

Love them

Missy

Anonymous said...

 I am so sorry your mouth is sore sore.   I bet you'll be glad when it is all over.  It sure brings out your creative side though, LOL.  Love them all.


                         Julie

Anonymous said...

tags are beautiful sorry about your boo boo mouth hope you feel better soon love vicky

Anonymous said...

Hope your mouth improves soon, Donna.

Anonymous said...

You know that I love your work  I am not even sure how many I snagged, but thank you ...
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain Donna, wish you could have it done now and be done with it. It must be awful not to be able to eat what you like, wish I could take away the pain for you. Your graphics are brilliant, I love the head on one of the horses best. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I feel for you, with my TN I haven't been able to eat normally in 10 yrs, I have to break everything into tiny peices & gently poke into corner of my mouth. :(
Love the graphics, I snagged 3!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love them all I want snow. I love the t pe nad the house one best of all. You know I know your pain on the mouth issue. It ws years before I finally got it done and finished and then the lats few weeks waiting was horrid

Anonymous said...

i snagged everyone of these gems. Gorgeous. I am so sorry you are in pain. I wish i could help!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

So sorry to read you are feeling so bad. I hope you will feel better real soon.
Thanks for all the wonderful graphics. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Aww, sorry to hear you're in such pain.

And we promise, no resizing... although I'm pretty sure nothing could take away from the beauty of these graphics :-)

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphics!  Thanks for sharing!  I hope the pain is going away.  So sorry!  Mouth pain is the worst!
Hugs,
Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/j-land-convention/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are in such pain! Hope you start feeling better soon! Thanks for all the beautiful snags!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

You have my sympathy with your mouth pain.Thank you for your Graphics, i hope i can do them justic, i love the snow falling on them. There all so lovely.
LOVE AND HUGS
katie

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I snagged the last one! hope you feel better soon...you're the second person in J~Land with dental pain this morning! Millie x

Anonymous said...

Oh I can sympathise with you after my 'clean and polish ',my mouth felt so sore I hope yours clears up very soon ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were feeling crappy!  Hope you are better today.  You may recall that I am the SNOW LOVER.  Keep 'em coming!  They are all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

what fantastic work! unbelievably fine! Yes!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

what fantastic work! unbelievably fine! Yes!
love,natalie