Monday, November 20, 2006

~ Snowmen Snags ~

I absolutely adore snowmen!  I have a collection of them and each year I, or family members, add to it.   The don't symbolize Christmas and most of mine can stay out all winter, and do.  Even though they represent snow and cold I just think they are so cute and cuddly.  When I see them I can't help but examine them closely and try to relate to something about them.  Usually I find that something and purchase it.  I have no idea how many more I will be able to fit in my house, but it doesn't matter I make room.  When I see the graphics I grab them.  I just can't help myself.  I don't always work with them, but I do have them.  I thought I'd share a few with you tonight.  Hope you find something that tickles your fancy.


Hugs

~d

 

 

                                         Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


               Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                             Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 


                                                 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love them!! So pretty!  Hope you have a good night.  You'll be OK tomorrow...really.
Pam

Anonymous said...

aww, I loves snowmen...and snowwomen and babies too, lol

Anonymous said...

love them all thanks for sharing

Deb

Anonymous said...

Always loved making Snow Man families:)

Ann:)

Anonymous said...

The snowmen are all so cute! Good luck tomorrow! I'm praying for you!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

I love and collect snowmen too! I love these..
Thank you, I am putting in my journal.

Anonymous said...

All are adorable!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

snagged a couple, many thanks for sharing them, I knit my youngest daughter a snowman when she was a baby,  this snowman used to go everywhere with us, even though he's looking a bit tired and tatty she still has it, its about 20yr old now
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!  I snagged a couple! Thanks for sharing! Millie

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous! I hope that lil doggie in the last one doesn't cock his leg up the snowman! Lol! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I love snow men too and leave mine out a good while. I snagged these also. I love the smoke out of the pipe and the puppy at the feet of the snowman. hopeyour doing well today

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough snowmen!!  Thank you so much!!!!  I will start decorating with them after November is over.  Don't want to rush the snow even though I love it.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

These are quite sweet, well done Donna

Anonymous said...

awwww they are adorable. I snagged a couple. thank you ((((((((hugs)))))))
Happy Thanksgiving.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE snowmen and these graphics are absolutely adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are lovely Donna I have snagged ,a couple too ,I am thinking about you today...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I LOVE snowmen too!!!!!
I had a growing collection but they were taking over the living room.

I try to grab most snowmen graphics.  I love the ones where he throws a snowball at you.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Have saved these snowmen as they are all  fabulous.  Saw our first snow today on the mountains. this is early for us but know its nowt for you. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna, I snagged two they were so cute. Love Pat x

Anonymous said...

Snowmen are my favorite too! thanks for the snags love vicky

Anonymous said...

Snowmen are my favorite, these are great!!!
I hope you had a nice holiday : )

~ Jenny

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/DreamingThroughTheNoise/

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/

Anonymous said...

I love them too Donna! Did you ever see that movie about the kid who had a dad who was a snowman? really cute!snow dad was great!
love,nat