Sunday, November 26, 2006

Good Morning!!

I definitely prefer coffee in the morning, but I had done this graphic several days ago and have been itching to put it up.  It's almost 60 here and not even close to a hot cocoa day, but what the hell, I'm still stoned.  LOL  I like that excuse, and will no doubt be using it for weeks to come.   Any mistake, any fumble in my talking, anything.. 'it's the drugs!  I'm stoned!'  Sounds good to me, how 'bout you?  :)~

 

The other two graphics I did this morning (and yes once again I couldn't decide with or without snow) as I sipped on my coffee and allowed my body to catch up with my brain.  Yeah, yeah it didn't take too long as my brain is moving slow too.  My body was just stiff when I got out of bed.  I felt cracks and creeks as I moved.  I know it's from being lazy and not moving much, so today I am going to go out.   We were going to meet at my Mom's at noonish but that isn't going to happen.  My sister slept in this morning.  I didn't have the heart to wake her as she has taken on a second job for the holidays and has worked both Friday and Saturday night.  I thought it only fair to let her rest.  Unfortunately for her, my naps have not helped her one bit!  My other sister is waiting on a visit from FEMA.  It's about time don't you think?  The storm was over a month ago.  No wonder New Orleans is still such a mess.  If they moved any slower they'd be standing still!  All this works in my favor.  I can take my time and enjoy an extra long hot shower. 

 

All kidding aside, I do feel pretty good today.  I have to go back to work tomorrow and think I will be fine.  Since I talk for a living that will be the true test.  Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and ideas.  I will be calling the Dentist again tomorrow.  The rough spots I speak of are not rough on the teeth themselves, but rather the fact that the bends, twists, and bumps don't match perfectly with those in my mouth.  Not something I can easily file away or fix.  I am sure they will be able to though.  The more the swelling goes down the more I feel where adjustments need to be made.  Nothing completely unbearable, but I do want it fixed.  I will say this, the pain and discomfort I feel now is nothing compared to what I'd been experiencing for the past year or so.  How stupid I was to wait!  :::knocking on wood:::  Let's hope I feel the same way in a few weeks. 

 

Off to the shower and some shopping.......  hope everyone has a great day!

 

Hugs

~d

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics as always!  :)
Glad you are progressing nicely with your mouth. I had ALL mine yanked out a few yrs ago, only trouble is...turned out due to my TN I can't wear dentures! When I try it will freq sit off a TN attack. So I only wear them for pictures or when I REALLY have too. Then I have to be very careful. I wish I could, they look so nice & I look nice with them in. But the TN pain isn't worth it. :(
Have a blessed day.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Donna I am glad you are beginning to feel better ~ "Im Stoned" sounds good to me lol you will be able to get away with anything with that excuse ~ Graphics are lovely ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics Donna, cant decide which I like the best so snagged them both, hope that you dont mind, hope  that you have had a good day at the shops, and not spent to much, not even started my Christmas shopping yet, must get my self motivated and get moving
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

all the graphics are great I think I've snagged so much I have to go and delete old ones taking up alot of space lol I just think all of them are beautiful so hard to decide :) love vicky

Anonymous said...

love all the graphics.

happy to hear you are still stoned.  LOL

Have a geat day

Kathy

Anonymous said...

These are lovely ,of course...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

i snagged the snow one. glad your feeling better. hope you have anice day. ((((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You are so funny...i love your humor and outlook. I hope work goes well on Monday...and that the dentist fixes the rough patches.
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

yes I found myself wishing I had not wiating so many hyears myself on my teeth. some your gums may have to adjust as I do feel your gums adjust to the teeth. I like boht the snow and not snow graphic

Anonymous said...

On the way up, that's great Donna. Keep going!

Anonymous said...

LOL I had to laugh on you being stoned all the time!!  Too funny!  Just read your entry from last Weekend and how scared you were.   Now a week later you're wishing you'd done it sooner!  And feeling good being high on meds.  You've come a long way in a week baby!!
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your journal looks so purty!  I don't usually open up the actual journal, just the entry, but today I did and was pleasantly surprised by the song and graphics.  I hope you make it through tomorrow with all that talking you have to do!  Just remember, you have a pain pill waiting for you at home calling your name.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh pretty!  Hope you had a nice shopping trip.  So.  Where DID you eat?  LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

I use my allergie meds as an excuse all the time, lol.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh good for you but take care;)

Beautiful as always!

Hugs
Ann:)
http://journals.aol.com/a2002v2002/BeautyinArt/

Anonymous said...

Love them as always! Glad to hear you are feeling even better! I will pray for your sister having to deal with FEMA! They do move very slow and have a tendency to not show up when they are supposed to! Sometimes I really do wonder why they are even there! Hope you have a good Monday!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Gee Donna! I was hoping that you would be better by now???
hugs and get well soon!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

So glad that all is going better for you!   Your grahics are wonderful with and without the snow.   I am amazed at your constant creativity and persistance!  I've been having trouble opening my journal for a few days...I think I may have to clean out something on my computer...although I have plenty of space.  I know it's my computer because I can open up the journal just fine from work.....drat.   If you have any ideas let me know.  In the meantime....I haven't been able to make an entry due to the slowness...I have the best poinsetta pics......can't wait to post them..
Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!!! I had to come by and tell you something. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the graphics in your journal. I so think that your winter scenes are amazing. I have to say that your journal is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L in every sense of the word. You deserve the honor of being guest editor for the holidays. The journals editor needs to promote your journal for Christmas. I am already a fan so the honor should go to you and your journal as a present for Christmas. Thanks for all of your many many many many many delightful entries. Take care and have a great and memorable Christmas. Season's Greetings !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better Donna..
soon you will be feelin 100%....
Have a good week!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

yes Fema is slow.  LOL, glad your medicine is making you feel good.

hugs,
jennifer