Saturday, November 25, 2006

Stoned!

Yes, yes I am.  I have been flying high since about 12:30-1:00, and I have no intentions of letting it wear off.  I decided with this dose I was not going to go lay down.   I'm tired of sleeping.  Tired of making the rounds from the couch to my bed.  I know I need rest, but I am so stiff when I get up it takes me hours to get moving.  So, this afternoon I sat and did a few graphics.  One job I can do while being high and no one can yell at me.  LOL  Ok, so my hand is not as steady and my eyesight is a bit blurred, but all in all I think I did ok.   You be the judge. 

 

Most of the swelling is gone, but I do see some bruising under my chin.  Not much and it never really turned black and blue, I just have that yellowish tint that one gets when the bruising wears off.  It had been sore there, and then tender, but today it actually feels good.  I did call the Dentist office to discuss some 'rough' spots that need to be smoothed over.  Unfortunately, no one was there today to help me.  Nothing major, but I have sore areas from things rubbing, or I think that is what it is.  I'm hoping as the swelling goes down, that will go away.  I will call again Monday and see about making the adjustments.  I actually have an appointment for Wednesday morning to get the stitches out and for those adjustments but I'm hoping if it keeps up I don't have to wait that long.  It's not out of this world painful, but it's a tad uncomfortable, and after paying all that money they should fit like gloves. 

 

Having some homemade chicken soup for dinner and will probably eat shortly.  My belly started rumbling a few minutes ago and I best eat while I'm hungry.  I think all the med's take my appetite away.  Not a bad thing actually, but I do not recommend this diet to anyone! 

 

Forgive me if I babbled, if I forgot words, or made absolutely no sense.  Like I said, I'm stoned! 

 

Hugs

~d

                      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                             Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                   Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


               Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can get Oral Gel that is made for people with dentures.  don't take them out if you are afraid to, but you might can get some of that stuff and rub around your gums to help numb them some if you get to hurting too bad.

Glad to hear that you are doing so well.  Enjoy being stoned.  When your meds run out bet the dentist won't give you anymore!  Not the really good stuff anyway!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Stoned or not you are so clever ,magnificient ,Donna as always ..love them,hope your rough bits soon smooth out for you...  love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

you most likely have bone spilnters. they hurt bad i had them and mom had to help me pull it out once its out it feels wonderful:) your graphics are great stoned or not lol have a good weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

WOW your graphics are so pretty!!  Even with being "stoned" LOL!  I remember when I hurt my back I was given Vicodin. I got "Stoned" too and ended up having an online shopping spree!! LOL!  
I hope your mouth feels better soon.  Foot pain and mouth pain.....that's the worst I think!  Oh wait....labor was worse. Yep...labor wins! LOL!
Enjoy the meds...enjoy your computer....and just REST!
Hugs....Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

lol. love the graphic the 1st snowman looks like he is stoned right along with you.take care love vicky

Anonymous said...

I tink your doing great and the animations are wonderful but you know i love the ice skating with the smoking chimneys and lights flikering. and santa though I dont do him with the animals well thatis awesome anyway too!!!!!!!  yeah you get tired of sleeping your life away. i understand that. todd just took a dremel tool and filed mine down a bit for me.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

If your that good when your stoned, bring on the drugs LOL! Hope you get better soon.
Jenny<><
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jennyp51/stop-the-clock-times-moving-too-/

Anonymous said...

They are all pretty! Have a good day!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Awwww, better living through pharmaceuticals, I remember it well, LOL.  They saved my life after my last surgery.  It really puts a extra tenderness in your graphics also.  Glad your feeling better.

                        Julie

Anonymous said...

As usual your graphics are beautiful.  Good thing you have the pain medication, just think a few weeks from now it will all be a bad dream.  That's what I think now when I'm going through something awful.  I think the journal probably helps.
Joni

Anonymous said...

glad your feeling up to staying up today, lol. did that make sense? beautiful graphics, just beautiful, i snagged them all. ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

some lovely graphics to say that you are flying high as a kite, snagged a couple, so glad that you are feeling a bit better,

take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Don't get hooked on the painkillers, lol Donna

Anonymous said...

Love the graphics...great job!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

All you graphics are so cute and beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  I think we have been in a group together in the past b/c I recognize your screen name.  I didn't realize that you were D's Designs.  I have seen your beautiful graphics in journals everywhere and I've had some in my own - via the graphic groups sharing.  
I absolutely love your journal with the graphics and that side bar is wonderful.
I found the link via someone elses journal - I've been "journal hopping" tonight.  LOL.  It's fun and I usually only get to do it on holiday weekends.  
I wanted to ask if it is ok to snag.  I never snag w/o permission. Matter of fact I usually never snag anyway.  
Then I wondered if you were ok.  I need to read back and see why you are on medication and "high" today- LOL.  I hope you feel better soon.  
Sonya
http://journals.aol.com/bookncoffee/MySouthernHome/

Anonymous said...

LOL, I almost said "you do your best work when you're stoned" YIKES! That wouldn't have been too sweet.

I do like the work you produced, regardless of the state you were in! I do hope that you continue to mend and feel better soon.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i love it when you are stoned....lol. What a feeling huh? When i was on Demoral in the hospital, i loved it. I just hope you feel better and enjoy that soup!
love,lj

Anonymous said...

Ummm, the graphic is ummmm well, nice, if not a bit blurry.  Guess you really were stoned huh?!  LOL!  The doc will be able to answer all your questions when you see him on Wednesday.  I am happy that you didn't bruise that badly!  A big PHEW on that one!!!  I took a Vicodan today too.  Was I in pain?  Nope, just going to the mall.  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Its no fun being stoned. Its hard to get anything done when all ur body wants to do is sleep.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Well, D, I do hope that this morning finds you feeling as happy as you were when you posted this entry!  Love all the graphics but I do think the first snowman is my fav of this batch.  Feel better.  Stay happy!

Anonymous said...

Love em!  The rose is so unique and pretty; and, of course, I love the scenery one with the smoke and lights.  LOL...you do very well stoned...hehe  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

If this page doesn't put everyone in a Christamas mood nothing will.
Got a hint for those rough spots,an emery board or small peice of fine grain sandpaper.
Every graphic is more fascinating than the one before it...takes your breath away...
connie