Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Monday....

It was a typical Monday for me.  I didn't want to get out of bed, it was dark and dreary and I did not want to go to work.  I am back on my regular schedule and the thought of leaving at 4:30 was great, but going in early again was not something I was in the mood for.  Now that is nothing different.  I hate moving in the mornings  I am definitely an evening person.  Yeah, yeah, if I went to bed earlier...  I'd still be the same way, trust me!  Actually, the more sleep I get the worse I am.  The day was really uneventful.  Same 'ole, same 'ole just a different day.  

 

I've started working on some winter/Christmas graphics, as you've seen already.  I will probably start posting more and more as the days go on.  I know it might be pushing things, but hey do you really mind?  ::grin::  I will probably do the holiday card tag tomorrow or Wed.  I like to wait a couple days so I can get the majority done in one shot.  Thanks for your patience. 

 

My boys played tonight and won 7-4.  Yeehaaaww!  I'm stoked with the way these guys are putting things out there.  Laying it all on the line.  Today's win came with a few guys out with injuries, including the number 1 goalie, but Marty is no slouch and I adore him. 

 

Ok, I need to get my butt in bed.  Some old, some new, some different, just want to clean out my hard drive and make room for the new ones.  The one has a white and gray background, I couldn't decide, so you make the choice.

 

Good Night all

hugs

~d

 

    DsDesignsCARain.gif

 

                      DsDesignsMysteryWalk.gif

 

        DsDesignsPuppyLove.gif

 

                         DsDesignsSpringFrillgrey.gif

 

                         DsDesignsspringfrillwhite.gif

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snagged the doggies, TY for sharing.
Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

As always, thank you for sharing your talents, Donna.  
Pam

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these, they are beautiful!  I snagged the lady in white! Millie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

no word on the meeting yet?
Yes no matter when I go to sleep I am not a morning person thugh my life seems set on that style. and yes the more sleep I get the worse I can be tired wise too. and congrats to your boys win. I kind of like the white one best but not sure. I love the dog one

Anonymous said...

Nice graphics!  This from your very perky, early morning person!  ROFLOL!  Wake up D!  

Anonymous said...

Definately lovely ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Way to go boys! love the graphics V

Anonymous said...

I have to be at work at 7 (I usually get here shortly thereafter) and I am not a morning person either!   And you are so right, going to bed earlier doesn't help, not that I'd go to sleep any earlier, anyway.     Yayyy to the boys!!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

love all your graphics!  i like rainy ones especially.  they seem to fit my moods lately.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Any of your tags is special so make away! Monday was a crappy day in my life and so far Tues isnt much better. I am a night person too.
hugs,lj

Anonymous said...

I am so-oooo not a morning person! My sympathies! LOL
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/let-the-earth-rejoice/