Friday, December 22, 2006

Been Tagged

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 

I've been tagged by Lisa

The Rules:
The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas".
Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.  The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags needs to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

 

Ok, it's been awhile since did one of these.  I am usually late in getting my post up and then everyone has already been tagged.  So, I triple dog dare all of you to do this.  Yes, you read that right,  I am tagging anyone who has not done it yet :)~

 

3 Things I would like for Christmas

I really don't 'need' anything except good health (not that I'm sick) and that is a difficult gift to give.  Well, and I could use a million dollars.  Anyway want to send my way?  ::grin::

 

1.  I would love my sons place of employment to end their strike and come to an agreement.  He's my life and I want to see him happy.  He deserves a good life and this job can give him that.

 

2.  May sound corny, but I want world peace.  I want to see the violence out there end.  I want to see folks be kind to each other.  I get so tired offolks feeling they have the right to hurt, belittle, and take anything they want.  I'm not talking about the 'act' of being kind I am talking about being kind. 

 

3.  Ok, one for me.  I want a web cam!  LOL 

 

3 Things I don't want

 

1.  socks and underwear.  I will buy my own thank you :)~

 

2.  Useless appliances that just take up space on my counter top or in my cupboards

 

3.  That new toothbrush in my stocking.  ROFL  Give me lottery tickets instead

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good list!  Enjoyed reading it.  But, NO toothbrush?? You probably got a bunch now already, huh? LOL!
Have a good sleep.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I hope you get all on your want list Donna.I also hope the new year will be a happy one for you. I always get a year or two's supply of body and bath lotion at Christmas, I could do without it this year, I have enough to last out the next decade! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Here's what I wrote:  I want it all!  ALL!  But the top three wants are  1. World Peace.  2.  Joy & Happiness.  3.  Abundant and Unselfish Love.  

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

mine are the same on either side. (Love that ho ho ho lol ) Iwant no family tension or health and familes to get along and helath issues not to come up

Anonymous said...

A web cam huh?  I am afraid of those things.  LOL!  But that would be a great present for you so you can talk to all your friends who have one and you could actually see them for a change!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

May all your wishes come true! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I don't think you would mind if someone sent those Omaha Steaks your way, either. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Lottery tickets!  OMG...great idea. lol  I have add some to the stockings right away!  I hope you get EVERYTHING you want and no socks and underwear.  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I want a camcorder with usb. I want to start doing videos. Girl, you can get a webcam for about 50 bucks....I know its still alot of money but I have seen them even cheaper that that....Right on about World Peace...we are so lucky...I know I dont feel this in my heart enough but in terms of globally, not too many people know what its like to live a life without war going around them on their land....America is lucky...Ok..I feel depressed..talk about a quick shift in emotions....I 'll get off now,lol..~Raven