Saturday, December 23, 2006

Shocked and Extremely Disappointed

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


 


Well, I made this tag earlier, following a tutorial somewhat.  I was already to do a nice happy entry, but oh how fast things change.  My earlier post, you know the one, from about 5:00 this afternoon had a tag, well it seems a similar one was posted on another journal about an hour and half later.  No big deal really, tut's are a dime a dozen.  It's only similar to a point, different picture, different snow, different elements added.  No surprise as it regularly happens.  I post and within hours maybe a day the same graphic is posted elsewhere as well.  I have no idea why as there are plenty of tubes and graphics out there, but whatever. 

 

What pissed me off, is someone asked this person, (who did not even do the graphic and stated such), if it was made by me.  No it wasn't, and the person, who at one time was a friend.  You know, I shared tutorials with her, gave her programs, filters, plug ins, hell I even made the sig line she uses, but she felt it necessary to block me from commenting on her journal, took my links off her side bar.  Oh the drama.... all because someone she disliked commented on my journal.  Apparently she felt if I was a friend I would remove that person's comment and block them.  I didn't.  But today.  What does she do?  She more or less accuses me of stealing someone else's graphic.  Subtly of course, but it's there, those true colors.  Yes the same one she posted after I did, I stole it.  No, I did the same tut as someone else.  Get a clue!  When she called me 'Mommy Dearest' I laughed and let her immaturitys go to the way side, but accusing me of something like that cannot be ignored.  I am pissed, and no doubt she knows it will piss me off, but what does she care, she won't let me comment there.  Such a brave soul.  Funny, 'mommy dearest' has been sent to me many a times by an unknown name......   you know the one...   no balls.. hide behind a fake name, apparently, and now make derogatory comments when I can't respond there.  Well, you forced the response here.....  Nice... very nice.  Merry Christmas to you too my 'friend'. 

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have written her an email and told her to grow up. People dont get the right to say who can be your friend or who cant. Its childish...sorry Donna you have to deal with this stuff...It was certainty very nice of you to have taught her freely all that you did. Too bad, memories are short. ~Raven

Anonymous said...

D, tuts are tuts.  Everybody has access to the same ones.  I only wish mine came out even looking close to the original tut because I just can't follow them.  As if you would have the need to copy or steal another's work.  Unfortunately, the more popular your tags are and you become, the bull's eye is on your back.  I've seen it happen so many times in Jland.  I do understand your need to clear the air over here.  Now, go and have yourself a Merry Christmas....  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

I see the same or almost the same all over, I get them in my graphics groups, then later, will see a logo stuck on them. No big deal. Also see those, that have added one thing in order to claim it. Again no biggie. Just don't let it get you down, shame on her for claiming ANYONE stole something from someone else. GRRRR
It's almost Christmas, be happy. Have a wonderful day!
Sug

Anonymous said...

OH Im so sorry. I cant believe this is happening to you. Im so sorry you got hurt I wish these things would not happen. I really cant imagine anyone wanting to hurt you like that. I think your great iwth your work. I wish I could do that. I have seen many tuts but I can never follow them like you and some other J landers are able to. I hope this gets cleared up. I really hate when things like this happen. thats a beautiful graphic you have there .

Anonymous said...

I don't know who this is, nor do I have a clue, but D, you know she/he and her/his antics aren't worth being upset over.  Really.  Go on and enjoy your holiday and to heck with it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

oooohhh, this is my favorite!
Love it Love it Love it!!!!!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
sounds like she's childish. I agree with Raven. No one can tell you who should comment in your journal or who should be your friend or who you should keep or not, etc.
Sadly, she expects too much and takes everything way, way too personal. It's her loss. Looks like she's the type of person who "gets & forgets."

Try not to let her spoil your spirit this holiday season.

Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a Prosperous new Year.
Gem :-)

http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours/entries/2006/12/22/give--forgive-get--forgetthen-fall-in-love...with-yourself--/1278

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i wish i knew who you were talking about!!!!! WTH is wrong with people? I dont really understand what happened here but to hell with her. YOU do wonderful work and i love to put your stuff in my journal and provide links back.
Love you
lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I saw the other graphic.  At first I thought they were the same but then I saw they were different.  I don't PSP but have been around long enough to see lots of versions of the same graphics.  Sorry you have had this problem.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Has you know i have no idea what your talking about, tuts lol whats that.I do know this, you do an awful lot of work on those Graphics and you are kind enough to share. The person who has upset you needs to take a good hard look at her self. I have seen others say'' YOU ROCK''  my sentiments exactly. Merry christmas and a happy new year to you and yours
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

My journal is graphicless. To me Tut was a King. Sounds like someone needs to double up their meds for the Holidays. Excuse me, did Donna steal your Picasso?  Oh, please.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through something like this, what a shame. People who have been around know your graphics anywhere, they are the best IMO...jealousy brings out the ugliness in people...just ignore them.

Anonymous said...

Sounds petty beyond belief, Donna. Flatly ignore them, don't let it spoil your holidays. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU MERRRRRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h