Wednesday, December 20, 2006

~ Just Chillin' and Snags ~

Two days left and I'm on vacation, so I decided to start 'chillin' now.  LOL  Actually each night I've ran after work so tonight I came home and just hung out.  It was kind of nice, as I was home alone ::hands to face letting out a scream::  I love my sister dearly but it's so different with her living with me.  For years it was me and my son.  I had run of the house, not the remote.  Good gaawd, Mom having the remote?  I'm not a big TV watcher so that is not an issue.  Well, if there is a hockey game on, but that's pretty much it.  I just miss coming in from work and having the house.  Not having to talk or make pleasantries if I don't feel like it.  Throwing my jammies on at 7 o'clock, whatever.  LOL  No I do not walk around naked.  I'm in the great white north and it's December for cripes sake!  Anyway, it was nice to lay on the couch (yes I do break that rule sometimes), flip channels to mindless garbage.  Oh wait, that is pretty much what is on the 675 channels you get now a days.  Ok, no I don't get that many channels but that is how much garbage is on. 

 

My heart and prayers go out to the families of the men 'lost' on Mt.. Hood.  They officially gave up the search today and will continue as a recovery effort when the weather breaks.  I don't climb mountains and I can never imagine that type of passion.  I won't voice my questions as they will never be answered.  I just send good thoughts to their families. 

 

I was going to just post some Christmas graphics as I still have a few that I had done prior, but I will do a mix tonight, 'cuz I feel like it.  LMAO   Hope everyone had a great day, and is ready for the Holidays.  I'm off to bed, g'night

 

Hugs

~d

 

 


                   Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


         Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <---- love this one :)


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely snagged alot more of your stuff. LOL don't I always. As far as your comment about it is Tuesday , yesterday??!!!??? (Whispers, gotta be careful old man time steals it faster from us the older we get) I'm constantly losing track of what day it is. Hopefully Christmas doesn't come and go before I get to enjoy it.
Have a great vacation Donna you deserve it! Indigo

Anonymous said...

AWesome graphics!!! love them all!  No school tomorrow so I am soooo happy!!! hope you have a great night!  TerryANn

Anonymous said...

I hope your vacation is a nice one hun. BTW... Merry Christmas... just in case I don't get back to your journal in time.

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

LOL...love that last one with the snowmen.  I just saw that tube...darling.  I love an empty house; not that I ever have one that often but mostly it is just my son.  LOL at the remote.  My son is the typical male.  It's not easy sharing the house with another female.  Enoy that vacation of yours.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you know just how I would feel.  Sometimes when my husband is gone for a day or two it's great to just be by myself.  Have a great vacation!  I snagged a tag, they are so pretty.  Joni

Anonymous said...

I Love #3 the best. Yes I too miss being able to sling my bra off and relax now that the boys are here every night I have to put on  my happy face even if I feel like being alone. I FEEL LIKE i HAVE TO BE UPBEAT all the time. I m tolerating it becuase I hope that it will slow down and that one day...... I kow they will be gone and I may miss it. Saturday night though will be ours. Ihope

Anonymous said...

Donna hope you have a wonderful Christmas I snagged one of the graphics they are all just so beautiful ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I can understand getting a bit frustrated now and then with someone else sharing your space. Now that my husband is laid off, i have no time for me and depression is coming down on me quick. SIGH.
I love your tags. I also feel terrible for the men who died on that mountain.
love always,
lisa

Anonymous said...

I enjoy alone time also. It is so sad about those men whoare lost. I snagged the tags. TY ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice restful holiday,My kind of heaven getting into my jammies and just chillin out with a good book.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me to get into jammies early and relax for the evening!  Nothing better!
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

How lovely as usual ,I like the home for the holidays ,Thankyou for all the beautiful graphics throughout the last year and for telling me how ,with love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Gosh how i wish i was on vacation...lol
So jealous over here =)  Hope you enjoy it!
I know what ya mean...I love an empty house
from time to time where u can do as you please!
Is the Just Chillin Penguin up for grabs..???  It is adorable!

Hugs..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, D:)
Ahhhhhh enjoy your vacation!
Yes such sad news of climbers and sorry to hear news that they went up there light for a day climb in those Mountains. Sorry they stopped looking,too! So heart breaking for families........
Ann

Anonymous said...

Love those winter (and Christmas, of course) graphics!
I was pretty saddened, too, by the story of the climbers.   I'd hoped for them...  just seems such a waste.     I wonder if I could live with either of my sisters??  lol
~Meg

Anonymous said...

OOOh,all very pretty,especially love Home for the holidays.
I wished they kept searching,now there is no chance for a live rescue,unless they make it own their own,I will pray for their return.I really feel they called it off too soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh I gotta snag the snowy road..beautiful! I know what you mean about having your space...there really is something to just being alone when you want too....Your so funny...I laughed when you wrote not walking around naked...I wouldnt do that either woman,lol. My body wouldnt frighten all living creatures,lol.....Glad you had some time to yourself..~raven