Saturday, December 16, 2006

~ Thank You and a Few ~

I came back to my journal to double check the graphics I posted in my earlier entry as I move them and burn on to disc once they are here.  I couldn't remember which, so here I sat looking and noticed my counter.  I almost fell off my chair.  I remember when I started my journal.  I was lucky to get one or two visitors outside of my family.  Hell, I was lucky if my family even came.  Now, I see my counter over 20,000.  That doesn't include the mess AOL made of my counter before I added the site meter, but I'm flattered none the less.  Thank you!  I so appreciate you all stopping by, whether you leave a comment or not.  Your support and friendship over the past couple years is something I hold dear to my heart.  The good friends I have made, definitely out weighs those that for one reason or another dislike me.  I know life gets busy and we all can't get to journals like we want to, but so many of you come and visit regularly, and those that can't always make it a point to stop at one point.  It's a wonderful feeling.  Again, thank you.  Yes, some of you I will never know as you drop in and leave, but to you I send my thanks too.  I make graphics to share.  They do little if they sit on my computer and no one ever sees them.   There are several more folks that do graphics as well, the list keeps growing.  To you I also say thank you!   Sharing ideas, thoughts, tubes, techniques, teaching me and letting me share with you.  It's a pleasure to have the same hobby with you.  It's a blast to watch as we all grow and add different effects, and improve our 'craft.'  I can honestly say I wouldn't have learned what I have without some of you.   

 

My few words of thanks can never express what I feel for you all, but do know I appreciate all you've done for me.  Thanks!!


Hugs

~d

                       Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                  Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                        Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! 20,000!!! Wow!!! I am impressed...... Hope I get there....Tawnya

Anonymous said...

A Big thank you for all that you share.. You do a great job, and it really brightens up my day.

Anonymous said...

my counter keep srestarting dang it.
I LOVE LOV ELOVE that puppy !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And a merry christmas to you :)
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Hello again.........I have to say that I enjoy reading the entries in your journal. You are such a sweet sweet sweet person. Your graphics in your journal are amazing. The shoe in your entry reminded me of my stop over at a shoe store called DSW Shoes. I am so glad you are at J-Land. Take care my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, this entry is so sweet!!!!!  We are all blessed to be able to share in your creativity that's for sure!!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. I'd like to learn too.
Valerie

Anonymous said...

See, we do love ya! Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

i love you and think about you every single day and always click on this journal before i even see if you have made an entry.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at your graphics, Donna - well done on the 20k

Anonymous said...

My counter went months ago ,dear AOL ! but yes we have made some great friends and I count you as one of mine ,...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Ok, Donna! I said I wasn't adding any more Christmas tags to my collection, as I have way too many!!! Then you put this doggie, & kitty here!!! Well, I gotta snag them! GRRRR :) LOL
About the hits, I know...I'm shocked at mine too, in all my different journals! WOW! I love people liking them enough to visit over & over (even tho many never comment).
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

u deserve it your graphics are all beautiful thanks for making them :) vicky

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your postings so much ...... sometimes I am behind with reading all entries, but I do catch up, because every entry is so special and I don't want to miss one. You deserve all the attention!!! Thanks for your sharings. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I love coming to your place.  Your smart, and funny.

LOve the graphic.  Especially the cat!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Your graphics always bring a smile to my face.
The one with the doggie under the tree brought a tear or two.
As last year my dear Xena insisted on laying her big ole head on the tree skirt under the tree.
But I am glad it reminded me ,though.
I always feel like a siggy piggy when it comes to your work.I snag them all..LOL
Have a great week and a Merry Christmas.
Thanks for all your sharing.
connie

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful journal. awwwwww i just loved the doggie and the kitty and i snagged them TY ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Someone erased my counter!!! It was over 2000 and now...down in the hundreds...Rude...LOL...oh. well!  You are loved!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Your vistors always come back for a reason LOL.. You are interesting LOL..not only thought but from what I gather so far you are a very nice person. You also contribute a lot to J-landers with your awesome graohics..So keep up the good work because you will always have someone popping up LOL ... Steph

Anonymous said...

You have a great journal and are a very talented person.  I always love seeing when I've got an alert from you.
I had to snag the "Holiday shoes" graphic!!  Too pretty!
Pam

Anonymous said...

My counter on my journal is pitiful....only reason i keep it is so i won't forget the day i started my journal...it has started and stopped and restarted more times than i can count..lol  but wooowhoooo for you...20,000 visits and counting!!!  It makes you feel loved doesn't it....i use to love looking at my counter...but even more so my comments...i just love when someone takes the time out of their day to say a little something to me about my entry....it means so much!
I snagged the doggie he is just adorable!!! Thanks so much
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful graphics! Love these snags!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

dear Donna, you are such sweet person! than you for being so kind to everyone!
love,natalie