Saturday, December 9, 2006

Saturday Night's all Right...

     


No, I'm not going to say for fighting.  It's all right.  I'm tired, but it is a good tired.  I did get to do some shopping last night after work and got more accomplished then I thought I would.  Just have a slight problem with finding something for a girl I work with.  We pick names, but the limit is a $10.  I picked her up some trouser socks, as she requested, but now I have $5 more to spend.  Ever look for a half way decent gift for that amount?  Geeeze... next year we need to lift the limit just a tad.  I know I'll go over, which is  not an issue, but we should just make it easy from the start.  I'm not one to walk around and hunt for deals.  I hate being in the stores!  I got a few things for my son, and got his new bedding as he wanted.  New bedding in red.  Ever look for red bedding for a single 20 year old guy?  Don't!!  I found flowers, and satin designs, and really really feminine designs.  Took me forever to find something masculine, and well, it really isn't red, it's burgundy.  It will have to do!  Surely he won't care, it doesn't have flowers :)

 

I went shopping right from work, and by the time I was done I was starved.  I wanted something, good but bad.  I stopped and got a burger and fries.  The smell in my car for the ride home was unreal.  I couldn't wait to get home and make an attempt.  I put everything on a paper plate and sat down to eat.  I had a bit of difficulty biting into the burger but was able to do so slowly.  It didn't hurt it was just a bit awkward.  Never finished the fries as they got cold.  No great loss my hips say. 

 

Today flew by.  Holy shit!  I was talking to a friend and before I knew it over 3 hours had gone by.  We touched on every subject you can imagine.  It was great and I would not give it back ever, but I got very little else accomplished.  I'm happy tho, and that is what counts.  The chores can wait.  ::giggle::  Actually, they can wait forever, I'd do it all again tomorrow if I could. 

 

I mentioned the other day that I have a ton of graphics and I really need to get them up before it's too late.  Can you believe it is already the 9th of December?  I'm sharing a few here, silly and such, but I figure someone might like something. 

 

I also posted a new tag graphic.  Feel free to email me at MyDsDesigns@aol.com or visit me here to request your name on it. 

 

          Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

 Gonna cut this short and watch the rest of the boys and probably call it an early night.  Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

 

Hugs

~d

 

                    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

                               Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

                          Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

       Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

                         Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

yes it is hard to get use to biting down with dnetures. but the more you do it the more you will get it figured out. I loveseveral of thesnags. try a $1 store. I love getting thins from there. the dollar tree is wonderful. five bucks is like ten there

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! Me, me me!!! I love it!  And all the rest too...Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Love the snags! Glad you are having a relaxing Saturday! Have a good evening!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Humor is so refreshing I laughed out loud when I came to the one in high heels LOL Thanks, D! So nice to hear of you having a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Ann:)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice visit with your friend. I think it's time well spent!!
Have a good restful night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Darling graphics, as always!!  Hope you feel better....I don't have my shopping finished either...I used to love to shop, but hate the crowds, especially this time of year.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

it is always awesome to have a friend to chat with about so many things..i am tickled you were able to eat a burger. You have come a long way baby.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean about a marathon phone call ,to some one dear ,I just say its cheaper than petrol(gas)and valuable to keep in touch ,lovely graphics again... love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you managed to eat that burger ~ hope you will be able to tackle a steak soon ~ glad you had such a good conversation with your friend ~ The graphics are beautiful as always ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Progress on the toothfront, Donna, good to hear it. Like the graphics!

Anonymous said...

 Burger sounded yummy.  Glad your able to eat them again.  A good talk with a good friend is the best way to spend the day, the housework and all else will wait.

                  Julie

Anonymous said...

 Burger sounded yummy.  Glad your able to eat them again.  A good talk with a good friend is the best way to spend the day, the housework and all else will wait.

                  Julie

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear you were able to eat a burger. I never eat the fries either. maybe a few but never all. snagged me a couple of these. hope your having a great day. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I can just see you going at that Burger Donna,so glad you managed one and enjoyed LOL!! Yes it's a nightmare isn't it looking for gifts of that price I suppose.I think evryone this week is gonna have lots of catching up to do LOL"" The amount of folks who I have read oh! it can wairt until tomoorow Haaaaaaaa,we all know tomorrow never comes LOL!! Take care have a great Sunday whats left of it.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

It's hard to buy a present for less than 20 or 25 dollars.
You could get the girl $5 gift card at McDonalds or something??

Love the graphics -- as always.  The pink dog is a cutie!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to enjoy that burger Donna!
UGH...shopping...i still have several to go and i believe
with the rest i will go the gift card route...that way they can get what they want and won't have something sitting around collecting dust that they don't like....lol  I agree how about a $5 gift card to her fav. fast food place...?  
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna great graphics today...could I please have the Skating Santa tagged with Rachel and the Santa dog with Lesley on it? thanks again.
luv bella xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

glad you had a nice day love vicky
PS> what about a gift card to blockbuster for a movie and pick up a pack of microwave popcorn with it.