Thursday, December 21, 2006

~ Misc Thursday ~

:::waving:::  Hi everyone!!  Is it Friday yet?  Almost!  YEAH!!  Not that I want to wish my life away, I'm just so looking forward to a vacation!  Today at work was pretty laid back.  We had our Holiday lunch and it was wonderful.  The day definitely flew by.  We had a spread of food that made your mouth water just looking at it... and guess what.  I ate!  LOL  No issues, no problems, I just savored each and every bite.  I felt like I should be strapped to a table of food with my arms out stretched screaming ::I'm healing, I'm healing::: Ok bad play on 'What about Bob'  LOL  Yes, I'm tired.

 

I thought I had a ton to say this evening but I guess I really don't.  Talks are still going on for the strike, which has to be taken as good news.  They are still talking!  Last time talks only lasted two days.  Just to clarify, my son is working and striking.  He took a job to hold him over.  He just hates it.  LOL  He wants his job back.  Would be a great Christmas present if they come to an agreement.  Keep good thoughts coming please :)

 

All my shopping is done and now I just have to wrap the last of it.  Was going to do it this evening but I had a house full and got caught up in a great IM conversation.  So it will have to wait until tomorrow.  Or Saturday....  I will not wait until Sunday!  I will NOT! 

 

I'm posting a few more graphics for snags.  I should get the end of the Christmas ones up before Sunday and I will start on the New Years ones.  I have a few done already but these have been sitting waiting.  I actually thought I posted a few of them before but couldn't find them.  LOL so if they are repeats, sorry.......... 

 

Off to bed... one more day of work! YEAH  ::big ass grin:: Can you tell?  Can you see how excited I am?  Does anyone really know?  Does anyone really care?  LOL  Ok... 'nuff Donna go to bed!  

 

Hugs

~d

 


                    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                   Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                       Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


24 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Waving back::::: you do such great tags thank you for sharing them:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I have to get out again tomorrow...I just don't have the umph...I am dragging here lately!  Love the graphics!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Thank God tomorrow is Friday. Like you I have been dying for Friday to come!! LOL I dont know if its because I want to wish my life away OR if I'm just dying for X-mas morning to see the look of excitement on my kiddies faces..PRICELESS...
OMG I am sooo jealous of you right now....just reading bout how you savored each wonderful delicious bite of party food is making MY mouth water HEHEHEHE.
Glad to hear that you are healing must feel great.
AWWW well good thing is at least he has some money in his pocket for the meantime..Hope the strike ends soon!! I still have not started my wrapping and I am dreading every excrutiating minute of it..I hate wrapping becsue I sooo suck at it!! LOL ..... LOL I can jsut FEEEEL your excitement...go to sleep so the next day can come faster LOL LOL ..Goodnight :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your holiday lunch. Friday will soon pass and then you can look forward to a well earned rest.God bless
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Donna,
as always, these are wonderful graphics. I swear I'll get to snag one of your tag-arts one of these days. It is just that for some reason I can't get it to show up right on my journal page. But I will one day.
Glad you had a wonderful lunch at work today. I love stuff like that--parties where there's lots of foods lol.

Can't wait till Christmas myself. I just wants my kids to get their presents LOL.
Merry Christmas,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

yeah the busyness is about to begine with Hanukkah Dinner this saturday adn christmas with HIS family on Monday. OH yeah then maybe a slow down and I can get rid of all these decorations. I mean it starts for me in the fall in September and the house is full os decor so in a way its kind of nice to empty it out but then it always just looks EMPTY. congrats on your first day (been alittle over a month now) of eating with no issues cool beans forsure and what a gift for you. soon it will be natural for you

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and I love love love your last tag.

Anonymous said...

Sure we care-you know we do.
Have a Happy One.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I care because I am saying the same thing!  School today and then the kids are off for TEN DAYS!  HOORAY!!  No getting out of bed at 5:00 a.m. and going into the cold to bring hubby to work for 10 days!!!!!!!!  WOO-HOO!!  I am dragging my butt and can't wait for this holiday to be over.  Still have wrapping to do though, so have to keep on going.  I will send lots of positive vibes your sons way and hope for a Christmas miracle.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I care. Have a wonderful vacation. I hope and pray your son is back at work soon and the strike ends. Snagged me a couple of the tags. TY Have a great friday. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

  You bet we all care, just like you care I have to work the next 3 nights, right!   I am happy you were able to enjoy the treats.  

                   Julie

Anonymous said...

It's finally Friday so I know you are thrilled!

Love the graphics

Kathy

Anonymous said...

thanx for all of the lovely graphics this year hun,merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your family,love zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the lovely Christmas graphics this year!  They are beautiful, Donna.  Hope you have a lovely weekend and holiday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Donna, have a wonderful time! I know, I am repeating myself.....but I am so excited this year about Christmas..... It will our last one as a whole family.... next year my two kids will move in two different directions and who knows when we will be celebrating Christmas as ONE again? Wishing you and your loved ones a Very Merry Christmas! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Yes its Friday now ,hurray ,so pleased  you are eating and enjoying your food now .thankyou again for all your lovely graphics ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you managed to get some sleep with all that excitment!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely,
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Well today is Friday and I take it the vacation has began. Loved the graphics, snagged a few. Especially loved the one of the smoking cabin in the snow. Its rain and sludge here.....ugh!! Give me snow for Christmas pleeeaaaasse.
Love Ya Indigo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal.  I love your tags and snagged a few.

I also just sent you an email .. I'm letting you know this since it might end up in your unknown sender or spam folder.

Take care and Merry Christmas,
Promise

Anonymous said...

Donna, boy it was good to know the full healing time is really coming into light...that is sooo cool..~Raven