Tuesday, December 19, 2006

~ Tuesday's Santa's ~

I can't believe it is after 10 on Tuesday.  It is Tuesday, right?  What happened to Monday?  Oh yeah, I remember.  It was a helluva day at work, I stopped for the last two things I needed, and at 8:15 my head was pounding and I went to lay down.  I woke up at midnight, got in my jammies and went back to bed.  Yeap, I was tired.  Not sure from what really.  Too much work probably :)  Couldn't have anything to do with the late nights and early mornings.  Nope, didn't think so.   Three more days and I am on vacation for a week.  Time just about stands still at work too.  GRRRRRR  No one is around, everyone taking time off and there I sit trying to do my work.  Ok, so I am screwing off a bit too, but I am working.

 

I really don't have much to say tonight.  I've been so busy trying to get the last of my shopping and wrapping done.  Wuuu Huuu  nothing real exciting to write about there :)~  Son is still on strike but they have gone back to the table as of yesterday.  No news yet, but lets hope they settle this and soon.  What a nice Christmas present for him.... and for me!  He's starting to whine a bit.  Not about money, not about being bored (so much), but he wants his physical job back.  He wants to feel like he's accomplishing something productive.  Ok, yeah and he misses that paycheck. 

 

I'm sitting here yawning and grasping for things to write about so I will just post some Santa graphics I had done.  I way over did it on Christmas ones, I still have several on my hard drive.  Can ya tell this is my favorite time of year?  I will try and get to some New Year ones in the next day or two.  

 

Hope everyone has a great hump day!

 

Hugs

~d

                                   Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


              Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                        Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, i hope the next few days at work for you are easy, and you have a wonderful xmas.  Your graphics as always are really great.  Could u please send the link to me for the DSDesigns journal.  Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hope your son gets back to work soon..it is good he wants to work!  Hope you have a great rest of the week!  love the graphics!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!  You outdid yourself woman!!!  Sorry to hear son still isn't back to work.  It's a manly thing and how they feel they are worthless unless they are doing something.  Well, except once they come through the door of their house that is.  LOL!  Hope you have a good day at work tomorrow.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

have a good night:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

UGHHH SOUNDs like you had a rough day yesterday, Usually Mondays are like that...Who the heck wants the weekend to end?? LOL WOOO HOOOO vacation is the magic word...Hope you get plenty of rest! I hope this week goes by fast, I just want Christmas over with already LOL... I dont balme him I've been out of my job for about 1 mth now and I just feel like I'm rotting here sitting at home...It gets sooo boring and repetitive....YEAH and I MISS the paycheck TOO LOL...Hopefully everything will work out for him in the NEw Year.....TY for the graphics I snagged a couple in fact I just posted an entry and used one LOL.... I love your graphics so keep on dishing out more it doesnt bother me LOL :)
Take care and enjoy the rest of the week.
Steph

Anonymous said...

gee Donna! I hope it gets settled soon!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

I do hope they can settle the dispute at your son's work place, it's gone on way too long. It can't be nice at this time of year not getting a paycheck. I still have some wrapping to do, seems like Christmas is hurtling towards us too fast this year. I thought people slowed down as they got older, we all seem to have had to speed up to keep up with the rest! Enjoy the rest of the week, at least you have next week off! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Ihope now they are talking they can get the strike sorted ,can well understand how he feels it has been so long ,your graphics are lovely ,looking forward to seeing your new year ones ,sleep tight ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

no w you know  I love the top graphic smoke and all. yeah Monday hit me like a rock and I could get nothing done everything was like double time in reverse and I had to keep going and doing things. Tuesday was get those little things done dozens of little thing and today well all three dogs and hubby worked at keeping me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I gotta drive to Mt sterlingtoday. should be a hum dinger of a day.

Anonymous said...

by the way if thye  are on strike then will they get like christmas bonuses or holiday pay of any kind like that. ?????? Yes I have heard some men just hate sitting. My husband gets so ansy on the weekends. so if he had to strike there would be no way he could take it

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that Christmas in this coming monday!  Forget where has the week gone, where has the year gone?

Kathy

Anonymous said...

i do  believe the MAJORITY of J Land LOVES all your Christmas tags.....you are a damn fine artist...i have so many of your creations and treasure them all. I hope you enjoy that week off, lucky you!! I hope it doesnt snow!
LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I hope your son's work is sorted out soon.  No fun for him!  Love your graphics!  You are a wonderful artist!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Never too many Christmas Graphics (or any graphics for that matter)  Your work is appreciated by most everyone.  Happy thoughts when I see them.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Yes how time flies by so quickly, and this week has been like lightening.We will soon be into another year before we know where we are Donna.Love the graphics they are fantastic.Thanks a million for all the ones you have allowed me to snag and the ones you have personalised for me since joining J/Land.It has been a pleasure to read your journal and see your fantastic work, no matter how much you write.I still enjoy.God Bless. Have a wonderful Christmas Time.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h