Friday, December 22, 2006

~ Seasonal Snags ~

I'm on vacation!  YEAH!!!  Had a few holiday drinks today and not really in the right frame of mind.  I did my tag entry and then went to the Union site to see if there were any updates.  Guess what?  They've come to a tentative agreement and there is a vote next week.  OMG!!!  Can you say happy?!  Just got off the phone with my son.  He is stoked!!  Keep your fingers crossed, there are over 15,000 folks that will be voting.  Let's hope!!!  Damn it!! I should have asked for the million dollars too!  LOL

 

Just emptying my hard drive so here is a mix of graphics, I'm off to bed to sleep this off :)  Good night.

 

Hugs

~d

 


      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                        Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


  Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the wolves:) have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:) thank you so much for sharing

Deb

Anonymous said...

I sure hope the strike ends!!!  What wonderful news for your son to start the New Year with, huh?  We can keep hoping!
Have a good nights rest.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the last tag...with their little animated eyes
Happy holidays,
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

love the graphics. and congrats on the vote upcoming whooo hoooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!  What wonderful news for your son!!!!!!  I am still keeping my fingers crossed!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

 I have all my fingers and toes crossed.   Love the graphics as usual.

                     Julie

Anonymous said...

BEST OF LUCK TO YOUR SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

sounds like some good news for your son!

love the graphics.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation Donna.  And Merry Christmas!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi, Donna,  thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for your great tags.  I use them all the time in my journal because they inspire me so much.  I always find one that fits with my topic or thought for the entry.   A very Merry Christmas and Bright New Year to you and yours!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Donna,

Thank you for all the beautiful graphics.....good luck to your son!  Have a wonderful holiday!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Always a treat to come check out the latest in artwork from you! Hope everything works out for your son in time for the New Year!

Thanks for a great journal. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Donna :-D)

Anonymous said...

This has been such a long strike...hope this finishing line is done with soon....great news for your son...I wouldnt want to go into the News Years without some resolution on this...you always remember these things on seasons like this...~Raven

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed about the strike vote. I totally snagged the wolves , as well as the indian maiden, beautiful work. Have a great holiday, you deserve it!! Indigo

Anonymous said...

Hoping you and yours will have a great Christmas!
Thank you so much for being so kind to us this year witht he sharing of your tags!
love ya,
carlene