Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After & Some New Year Snags

OMG!  Can I just say I feel like I got hit by a truck!?!  Since Thursday night I've been up late.  Very late!  I'm usually up late as most of you know, but this was different.  Each night it was past 1 when I crawled in bed.  Saturday night it was close to 2, Sunday I didn't even get home until 2:30, and then again last night.  Up early and moving somewhat.  Well, I'm old!  Today I just hung out and played, laid around a little, played some more.  I tried my web cam with my sister earlier.  She doesn't have one, but she was able to view and hear me as she wrote in the AOL IM window.  It was pretty cool, but I think everyone needs to invest in one.  LOL  Ok, well you can be selective as to when you use it, otherwise some would have to be dressed and be all done up before hand.  Me... LMAO I was in my jammies when I did.  So it was only my sister, but the way I felt I don't think it would have mattered.  I'm sitting here in a my new hoodie and sweat pants, hair all pulled up and messy, and of course not a stitch of makeup.  I made great progress when I got dressed.  LOL like I care!  I've been hit by a truck and I don't feel like doing anything. 

 

My holiday window graphic was one I wanted to use before Christmas, but it got lost in the mess on my hard drive.  It was one I put together with bits and pieces and actually liked it.  How did I forget?  The drugs!  Must have been the drugs!  Ok, no I'm on no drugs, it got lost in the folder.  The New Year ones are some that I just added a few touches to and then there is the hour glass.  I put it together piece by piece.  LMAO  The sand looks a bit spastic, but I didn't feel like doing it over, so you get it spastic.  :)~

 

I'm off to find something to eat and watch my boys.  Will no doubt post again later.  I hope everyone had a great 'day after' and has recovered. 

 

Hugs

~d

 


                   Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                         Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                         Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                       Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great graphics - thanks for sharing them ~ snagged one of them :-)
My day after hasn't been so bad but I have to learn when to stop eating LOL

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the graphics!
Glad to hear you had a relaxing day, enjoyng your web cam:)
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Donna, I love the NEW YEAR BABY, SO I snagged it!! lottsa love Nancy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You and me both !!! Getting hit by a truck is a great description LMAO!! Although I think I might be coming down with something too.......Love the graphics , glad you had a chance today to start relaxing on your vacation. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

You need to get your rest!!!!!!!! I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight. I love your tags AND you.
lj

Anonymous said...

great tags! try to get rested. I am still recouping lol love vicky

Anonymous said...

Great tags. Thanks!  I can't stay out late like that anymore.  Nope...these old bones holler when I do it!  
Hope you get some good rest tonight and feel better tomorrow.
Pam

Anonymous said...

i hear ya:) we have been up late cause DH was on call from 3 pm to 3 am so i stayed up boy am i feeling it lol too old for this shit:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hve a wbe cam via my camera and we use a mic i love to talk with. its wonderful but I dont hook it up much lol yup IM sore I went shoppping ALL day today after no sleep last night.

Anonymous said...

I didnt get my camcorder,lol...I guess I'll buy my own,lol....I want to get a webcam too. I love playing with new techny toys....

sorry, you werent feeling too good today....Are you enemic? I am. When I feel exhausted its almost always low iron..a few days with orange juice and iron does the trick..~Raven

Anonymous said...

Boxing Day is for chillin in whatever happens to land on your body...ie sweats or jammies!! a few more chill days and you will be back to normal.
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I feel old too most days, drugs would be nice if they made me feel young but I doubt they would... Hope to read more of you later then,
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

It looks like the Baby graphic is going to be a big hit!  He reminds me of Rod Steiger!  LMAO!  I hope you can catch up on your sleep while you are still on vacation.  Wish I had the whole week off!  Great graphics, as always!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Maurice bought me a web cam last year and I was put off ,for the same reasons as you ! can you still use them sound only I wonder ?...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!!

As always your journal makes me smile and I love reading your entries. I love coming to visit your journal every chance I get. Your journal seriously needs me be considered as Guest Editor for the week. Your journal would make even the Grinch smile and he would love getting to know you as I have. You and your journal are my hot cup of eggnog for the night so thanks. Don't ever change.