Thursday, December 7, 2006

~ I Believe & Some Snags ~

I believe winter has finally arrived.  Currently it is about 14 degrees outside with a wind chill of below 0.  Brrrrrrrr  It has been cold all day but it is bitter out there now! 

No doubt anything moist will freeze almost immediately... you know..  any exposed membranes like your nose and lips.   The lake effect snow is falling further south and in ski country.  No doubt they are happy.  With a base snow and it being this cold they can also make snow, bringing folks in to ski now. 

 

I believe my bout with not feeling well, was more a result of the foods I've been eating as opposed to a flu bug.  Well, maybe a bit of both, but I am a meat eater.  I grew up that way.  Meat, potato, and veggie.  Lately, well it's mush.  I've been doing a bit better with the meat- cutting it into baby size pieces.  No doubt the re-introduction into my diet threw my system for a little bit of a whirl.

 

I believe the graphics for the holiday card I was commissioned for are coming out pretty good.  I think I may have mentioned it before, but it won't be about Christmas per say.  We are doing more a 'feel good' presentation with graphics and quotes representing Wisdom, Hope, Peace, & Joy.  I think everyone will be pleased.  We are also using several languages for an added touch since our business is world wide.  It should be ready to send out via email by Tues or Wed. 

 

I believe my addiction to all the winter/holiday graphics has gotten worse.  I can't stop downloading and playing.  With each graphic I get, the ideas swirl and of course I have to try them.  Some work, some don't.  Here are a few new ones.  Maybe you'll find something that touches you. 

 

Lastly, I believe it's time for me to get my buttock in bed.  I am planning to go shopping right from work tomorrow.  I have a few things I need to pick up and get wrapped.  Wish me luck.  I have in my head exactly what I want, and that always turns out dangerous. 

 

G' night all have a great evening and/or day depending on when you read this.

 

Hugs

~d

 

PS  Even though Stephanie claims file manager is back working properly I still had the dreaded error several times before I could get into it.  GRRRRRRRR 

 

                        Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                           Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


  Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                   Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                             Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good friday:) stay warm

Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow that is really cold! really cold! I cant imagine. Its 30 degrees and I am dying...stay warm you....and love your graphics as usual..love those bells...I snag all of those,lol..Hope your feeling better...-Raven

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna they all looks great..Love the nativity..Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love these Donna ,hope your tummy is feeling better now,Good luck with your shopping  ,love Jan

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to eating soon regular food. Did the dentist say it would take you this long????? I know how it messed up my system when I could not eat becuase I had NO teeth for six weeks. yeah we are at a delightfully fridgid warm up of 12 degress wtih 1 degree wind chill. we got snow for a tenny bit did not cover everything and left grass showing thru and then a two hours later the sun came out and melted it al and IM so p oed. grrrrrrrr  I lvoe the praying children. and the whtie bells simply wonderful

Anonymous said...

Also you said Stephanie said file manager was back well she also said my YGP would be back too and they are not back in fact the picture thing is not even working!!!!!!!!! she it would be fixed two days ago. then she wrote back and said....... there is a small 1%  that is notfixed but will be in two hours sorry your that 1%!!!!!!!! that was yesterday adn now its not working at all!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"Lastly, I believe it's time for me to get my buttock in bed."
???
Do you only have one buttock?
Isnt sitting down a bit uncomfortable? Do you lean to one side and then fall off of the chair?

:o)

x

Anonymous said...

Now that i have diverticulitis, my body sure tells me when it doesnt like what i ate! So, i hope you are feeling 100% better. It is 3 degrees here. I HATE this cold. My hands and lips and everything are chapped!!!!!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

file manager is sick.  takes forever to get anything uploaded.

woke up to 11 degrees this morning.  coldest for the season yet.  brrrrr

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Yes, winter uggh. lol  And I know what you mean about wanting to use all the pretty winter and holiday graphics and tubes.  I love them all but hardly have time for them all.  I'm storing them up though. : )  Have a great weekend Donna!  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I do believe these are sweetest graphics i've seen today.
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

We've got a never ending litany of rain and gales, Donna. Think I do prefer that to the hard frosts you get. 14F is -10C, yuk.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love them all!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

fourteen degrees is so cold! It was -4C (24F) in Beijing and that was cold enough for me! I for one like your addiction to graphics, I'll never tire of seeing the wonderful creations you do! Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I love all of your graphics. I don't blame you for being addicted to it.  Have a great day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hope you got on well with your shopping and that you`ve had a better day!
luv bella xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/

Anonymous said...

Hi i followed the link that you gave me to add pictures etc to my blog and its still not working ?????????
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sjnunn340/ups-and-downs-of-life
Stacey xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Cold here in kentucky too...but suppose to get up to 50 sometime this weekend....no wonder everyones getting sick...yesterdays high was in the 20's....

I snagged the lil kids praying...love it!
Thanks....have a good weekend

Hugs..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say that your journal gets more and more and more amazing every day. I so love coming to read your entries and there's always something new to see. Its also pretty cold here in Georgia. I love the graphics in your journal they are all lovely. Your spirit shows in every way in your journal. Your a huge part of why I love J-Land. Thanks for being here. Have a great Christmas. Take care.

Anonymous said...

That southernmush took the words right out of muy mouth!!!!!
Aol has been giving me fits since I finally got back on,tried yesterday and today to get your journal to open-oh-course it was worth the wait!!

Anonymous said...

Well I am in South Carolina and we have been getting down in the 20's at night and 40's during the day. which is pretty cold for us :(
Than it will warm up and be in the 70's for a couple of days. No wonder everyone is sick.
As you know I love all your graphics. snagged the little children praying. So sweet

hugs and love
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

As usual your graphics are beautiful.  Hope you are feeling better, I know how it is to get ready for Christmas, working and not feeling well.  Your journal always puts a perk in my day.  We are back to rain and plain old overcast up here in Washington state.  Have a great day!  Joni

Anonymous said...

very nice designs indeed
very pleasant
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

stay warm. nice graphics. love the little kids praying good night :)Vicky