Wednesday, December 6, 2006

~ Just Snags ~

More or less anyway.  I actually have been feeling pretty under the weather today.  After a couple of weeks feeling like close to a million bucks, I woke up with they typical headaches I had before my surgery.  I actually thought they were over!  I'm not sure it was the same headache as my tummy was flipping as well.  I didn't sleep real well last night, which is also a first since my surgery so I went back to bed and slept several more hours.  I fell into a deep sleep and then even sleep as deep later when I took a nap.  I'm feeling a bit better but my tummy is not right.  I'm hoping it is just a small bug and will pass soon.  I know I've been through a lot, and my body has to recover, so burning the candle on both ends probably hasn't helped.  I'm going to leave you with just some snags and go crawl back in bed.  Hope everyone had a great hump day.

 

Hugs

~d

                          Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


       Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure hope you get to feelin gbetter. Yes its a bummer when you just got use to feeling good to have a set back. But it will pas. I hope your wel soon and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the log cabin window I love windows and the horse O h my gosh I lvoe hores

Anonymous said...

 Hope you feel better soon.  Take care.

                  Julie

Anonymous said...

Awwww no, no, no, no more sickness for you now! Sounds like my son so tired losing sleep caring for me , goes back to work all worn out and his coworkers are all sick so he is now sicker then a dog and worried I will get it to. So no, we can not do this, D! Stay warm, get all that good sleep and get well!

Hugs,
Ann

Anonymous said...

My stomach bothered me for about 3 days, but never bad enough to make me throw up!  Just that queasy feeling, off and on.  It's gone today though.  Last night was the first time that I was able to sleep fairly well.  I sure hope you feel better, Donna...

Hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better today...you`re having a time of it just now, stay positive hopefully it will be all over soon.
luve the tags orgasmic as usual lol!!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Hoping you're feeling much better soon D, thanks for the snags...I took the last one if the kiddies at the window..so lovely. Millie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I do hope you feel alot better soon ,I think maybe your body is saying' ease off ,its not that long since your put me through all of that 'sleep is good medicine sleep tight ..love Jan xx   PS amazing tags thankyou xx

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!!  I always say the best thing when you aren't feeling well is sleep and since I don't get any, at least you should do is get some!!!  Hope today is a better day for you!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

maybe i am just hormonal but i could almost tear up over these tags...do you have ANY idea how unbelievable your art is? How just damn TALENTED you are? Your tags are a treasure. WOW.
I pray you feel better RIGHT NOW. I can not bear to think you are feeling poorly.
LOVE, lj

Anonymous said...

Donna these tags are great!! loves the Santa's coat..Nancy

Anonymous said...

hoping your lots better by now.

thanks so much for the snags.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Snagged the I believe in Santa one...and the one with Jesus as a baby....love them!!  Thanks so much...

Oh no Donna...i hope you feel better soon...lotsa crap goin around....Have a good weekend....

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

the one of the girl and horse....I LOVED THAT ONE>..It makes you want a childhood like that...just to be able to do that...that was magical..-Raven

Anonymous said...

AWWW!  I love them all! Hugs,TerryANn

Anonymous said...

Years ago I wrote a story about a little girl getting a pony for Christmas,I had forgotten about it until I saw your marvelous graphic.It made me smile.:-)

Anonymous said...

aww sorry feel better love vicky