Sunday, December 10, 2006

Naughty or Nice?

I must have been nice to someone.  Yeah, believe it?  Me nice?  LOL  According to some I am nothing but a bitch.  It's even been said I am conniving.  I suppose I should take that as a compliment as I've never been smart enough to keep lies and deceit straight.  ::shrugging shoulders::  apparently they have never taken the time to truly get to know me.  Anyway, I went shopping today.  I was looking for a couple restaurant gift certificates as well as some stocking stuffers for my son and two nephews.  Since their Mom is here they visit often and have their gifts under our tree along with their stockings hung here.  I generally get hygiene items, new tooth brushes, razors, shaving cream, etc.  I also pick up a couple little shot bottles.  LOL  A bad influence some might say, but there isn't enough in them to do any real damage.  As I was walking up and down the aisles I found a nice gift set of Tequila Rose.  A bottle and a nice glass.  If you've never tried it, give it a whirl.  It is awesome!   Out of curiosity I ask how much, and it is $9.99 with a $5.00 rebate.  Perfect!  Keeps me under the limit.  I get to the check out and the guy has issues with the register.  Tells me to give him one second as he has to reboot.  So I stand there and others are being waited on and the guy walks away.  A couple minutes later I notice he is outside.  Outside????  WTF!?  So I ask the guy on the other register, 'is he coming back?'  He waits on me and gives me a huge discount.  I ended up paying only $9.00 for the gift set and 6 'shot' bottles.  :::doing happy dance:: I've been nice, I've been good.  I didn't finish completely but put a huge dent in what I needed to get done.  I will be grabbing a few more things tomorrow after work as I will have to stop at the post office on Tuesday, hopefully they will get to their destination in time and that won't be too late. 

 

Well I got caught up in a few things so this entry is staying short... stop cheering!!  I wanted to at least get a few more graphics up, as I promised with my earlier ones.  Some silly, some not.  Just had some fun playing.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and I'm sending you all good wishes for a great week!

 

Hugs

~d

 

      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                          Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                          Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

their lovely, i snagged a few. TY
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! You too! LOL! I've been accused of the same things. Oh well, if anything at least were honest. If that makes ya a bitch well then wear it proudly, that's what I do. ;-) Just smile, that gets them everytime. Graphics are lovely, as always!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Bet you're glad now that the assistant disappeared and you got the stuff at a discount price! Yeah, course you're good!The graphics are so pretty, you must have a very creative mind to turn out so many good tags! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I snagged the mistletoe one! TY Millie :)

Anonymous said...

I to have been called a bitch, along with a few other names that spring to mind,  on many occasions, all because I speak my mind and say what I think, the truth hurts with some people, but my motto is,

"If you cant tell them to their face, what you think of them,  then dont say anything at all"  LOL

brutal, but honest, thats me,
anyway I dont think that you are a bitch, I think that you are a very nice person, thanks for sharing the tags
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

In no way at ALL are you a bitch. You have a huge heart and show that. I love your tags, as always.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

OH I hate when people say things like that lable me and I dont really think they have or anyone has really gotten to know me not the real me. I told Todd that i did not think people took the time to reallyget to know each other now days. and as for the clerk that makes me mad they way help is now day. My husband loves the T shirts you know XLT extra long TALL. he said it stays tucked better he is kind of tall you know. so anywya...... I asked at two nice stores and they both had clerks that told me well there are probably some mixed in but you ll have to look. NOW dang it dont they work there????????? should nt they know which shirts brands carry the T size in them???????? GRRRRRRRRR
I never had tequila rose whats it like??????
love your graphics

Anonymous said...

good deal on the gift set. HMM tequilla rose, never tried it.
Love the grinch,ehhehe

hugs
jennifer

Anonymous said...

OH even more ,big smiles ...love Jan xxx

Anonymous said...

Great deal. I am so happy for you :)
Thanks for all the great sharing. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Love the "kissing" one!!  Good deal on your shopping adventure!  Guess that guy needed to go outside and have a cig or something huh?  Luckily for you, he did!  Have a great day!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What planet do those nasty people live on?
My mom always said you can please some of the people some of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time...
Wow-I love The Grinch!!!
And I don't think I've ever seen mistletoe gif-sooo cool!!!
You have a GREAT DAY-you NICE lady you!!!

connie :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh! What happened at the cash register realy would have wound me up tight LOL!!
I would have probably been called a bitch then on exit.LOL!! Glad you managed a bargain.I did too in my latest entry of my Simple Rhyme LOL!! Shake Hands.Love the graphics snagged the children kisssing so lovely.Awwwwwwwwww!! arn't they just brilliant kids.Take care have a brill day.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Awesome graphics...who in the world is saying such things about you!  I think that is mean!  Have a great week!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!  Glad you got some shopping done.
Pam

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting the huge savings!

love the graphics.  especially the bear w the cat.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to go with nice...and naughty ;)

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HI
New to your journal...Im glad to hear that someone is halfway through their shopping lol ...cause me I havent even started!!!!! NOthing nada zilch LOL and we have about what 12 more days till the big day....

Sometimes it pays off to wait a long time...They feel so guilty and scared they might get in trouble that they gave you a good discount..I bet it was so worth the wait LOL....Gonna go catch up so some of your past entries...If you have time one day feel free to stop by mine...Name is Same shit different day...Srry havent learned how to make a link yet LOL..I bet its so simple..By the way you make some awesome graphics ..I have snagged a few for  my journal...TY :)
Take Care :)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I know it`s a relief to make a dent in the Christmas shopping. I`m just about finished. :)
HUgs

~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/let-the-earth-rejoice/

Anonymous said...

Well if it's any consolation, you've been nothing but nice to me :-)
Tequila Rose, hmm? I'll have to do as you say and give it a try. LOL kidding...

Morgan
xxxx