Friday, December 1, 2006

Good Luck Ste!!

Hear that beautiful voice singing?  No?  Try clicking on 'back to journal' up at the top, sometimes it doesn't play if you use the alert to get to just the entry.  Now do you hear it?  He's been here before, a few different songs.  ::cough cough:: I'm waiting on something new, but he's been busy.  Anyway... this voice and song sooths me, so I love it here.  Sometimes while at work I actually come to my journal and have it play in the background as I work.  It always brings a smile and calms me right down.  Yeap, that is Ste.  Amazing voice right?

 

Well, some of you may know he has an audition tomorrow.  I have good vibes about it and each time I think of it I get goose bumps.  Imagine a dream like that coming true.  Can you think of a better person to have that dream come true for?  I can't, so I wanted to do an early entry to wish him luck.  I know he is nervous and I think some words of encouragement would be so cool.  Will you join me?  Can you take a quick trip to 'his place' and wish him good luck?   He'll probably kill me, but I want him to know we all believe in him and support him.  Thanks guys I know I can count on you!!

 

Babes... I do wish you good luck. I've got such positive vibes.  Be calm, smile and be yourself.  No doubt Jack will be impressed.  No worries about the song or songs you pick.  Select something that you are comfy with and you'll do great.  Hell, you'll do great anyway!!!  Love ya and again Good Luck!!!   PS I selected the violin because of something I just recently learned :) *smooch*

Hugs

~d

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna if Steve sings like that tomorrow ,he is in ! I went over earlier,Wow you play the violin ,is there no end to your talents.?...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

it is beautiful, I am on my way to wish him well.
thanks for the link.
Missy

Anonymous said...

For some reason I can't get the music to play.  Darn it!!  I'll go over and wish him well though.  He deserves it!!  
Pam

Anonymous said...

You're right...incredible voice!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Donna, I am not a music person and seldom listen to it. Every opportunity I get to hear Ste sing, I listen to the whole song and often rewind it for my listening pleasure. I have often told him I think he should go professional, I also have vibes on this audition and wish him the best. Bill

Anonymous said...

Donna, I am not a music person and seldom listen to it. Every opportunity I get to hear Ste sing, I listen to the whole song and often rewind it for my listening pleasure. I have often told him I think he should go professional, I also have vibes on this audition and wish him the best. Bill

Anonymous said...

wow may know someone famous then

Anonymous said...

Aww, this is a great entry. I've already stopped over to his journal, obviously. lol
And of course we all know that Stevie will be phenomenol, no doubt about it. He needs not be so nervous about it, he's gonna be totally awesome for sure.

GOOD LUCK STE!! LOVE YA!

Morgan
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I can never get the music to play either but wish him luck.

               Julie

Anonymous said...

On my way with good luck wishes!  Can't hear any music :(  Millie

Anonymous said...

I will head over there now!  I saw a few alerts from him but haven't had a chance to read them.  I can't wait to find out how this goes!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Will go wish him luck...I have not gotten alerts for him as well..I been getting yours this week but there are so many that I am not getting!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Yes, I a stranger stop at his door today:) Had nothing to do with his entry. LOL
Yes I leave your page up and let it completely load and listen to him sing as I work online. Thanks D for having his song link:) What a Great Voice with no flaws in it at all ...... so smooth ..... so beautiful!

Hugs
Ann
Going more Beauty In Heart
http://journals.aol.com/a2002v2002/BeautyinArt/

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to hear that Ste made it through the first round!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I still can't hear it :( i will go visit his place v

Anonymous said...

I heard it after I posted great voice :) love vicky