Thursday, December 14, 2006

Too Tired

I had a bit of an entry in my head from earlier and to be honest I am just too tired.  I woke up and logged on to an email and a comment.  Oh the joy.  Thought about deleting for one second, but I didn't.  I read the email first and let me just say there was a real catchy phrase in the note.  So catchy I am 99.9% sure I know who my 'little' friend is, or who they are representing.  Should have left the phrase out!  Can you say busted!?!  Anyway, knowing what I know I left the comment in place.  Can I just say I laughed my ass off.  I am flattered that you spend so much time on my journal even though your jealousy and hatred is spewed from behind a mask.  You're not blocked from commenting so just use your own name going forward.  No one will mind ::evil grin::  Grow up!  Act your age, or at least the age you've told everyone you are.  'Nuff on that, not expending any more energy on someone so fake.

 

Had a good day at work today.  I got in to lots of emails complimenting me on the work I did on the holiday card.  It was refreshing and made me feel nice and warm inside.  The card itself is connected to my work web site and I don't think it appropriate to post it here, sorry.   Some of the graphics I wasn't 100% happy with, but the powers that be were and that is what matters.  They were so satisfied I got my check today too.  Wuuuuuuuuu Huuuuuuuu  off to shop for Santa tomorrow.  LOL  I won't spend it all in one place.... nope not at all.  I will be saving it for a road trip that is in the works for the early part of next year.  More details on the road trip at a later date.  Promise!

 

I will just post some of my graphics, you know the ones that suck on the journal that blows.  LOL sorry couldn't resist.  I'm off to bed.

 

Hugs

~d

AKA the nightmare

            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


              Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, D ! :)
Ann

Just attention needy ones

Anonymous said...

wow if you go ona trip I m gonna miss you r jouranl. I love your graphics and that puppy is too darn cute. I cant believe anything can be said about your talent that is unkind

Anonymous said...

Oooo, Ahhhhh, that's me looking at that red barn graphic!  BEAUTIFUL and of course snagged.  :)  Good for you on figuring out who the rude person is.  Doesn't take much, people have a style of writing and don't even realize it.  I am sure your work holiday card is gorgeous!!  Hope you have a good day today.  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww love the fire one so warming.Sorry I Read you have had problems again with someone.Not to worry you can take it we all know this.lol  !!!!
Love your graphics to bits.Snagged the Fire.
Take care
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I guess I am gonna have to check out your comments.  how rude of people...WHY?? Well we love ya...and you know the ones who do?  I got a nasty email and thought what bunch of shit...I am to new at making graphics and don't really care what they think.  I know I have alot to learn and if I were a graphic artist I would be making some money can people just find something better to do than be mean??? Hugs! And love the graphics as always!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

   Love all the graphics and snagged the barn.  Glad you figured out who the person was who commented.  You can usually tell by their style of writing.  Take care.

                         Julie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very well done on all your compliments on the Chrismas greetings card ,But you know Ialways told you you are clever ,now you are cleverererer ,ignore the idiots ,thanks for the lovely as ever graphics ,,with love from your biggest fan ...Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I had to have that barn graphic!!  Although they're all very nice Donna!  Glad you figured out who the culprit is.  How childish, huh?  Sheesh...what a waste of time.
Pam

Anonymous said...

love the graphics.
love the reindeer!!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Goodness, the ugly green eyed monster is rearing its ugly head.  I haven't been around to visit for a few days but your graphics are simply superb, as always.  Have fun shopping...lol.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for another great sharing :) Love your graphics, but of course, you know that already :) Hugs and G'night, Maria

Anonymous said...

Crikey!! You women and your arguements and spats :o) I think you should all get in a ring together and fight it out.
:o)
::Long pause whilst brain ticks over::
Maybe this ring should be filled with mud and you should all be wearing skimpy bikinis....actually....Ive changed my mind...not mud anymore....Lemon meringue pie...

:o)

Anonymous said...

Donna...
We all know your graphics are amazing....
sorry someone has been harassing you....
I snagged the puppy...oh so cute!
Hope you have a good weekend
Hugs..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

love the graphics!
thanks..

Anonymous said...

Naughty and nice! hehe.  Love and hugs, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I cant understand why people would waste the time or energy to stop by someones journal and leave them a negative comment! Its ridiculous and funny that some people have nothing else to do. You're right waste your energy on them.  It's a shame that there are adults in the world who never mature.
Glad you had a good day at work...... seeing your graphics on your journals and how nice they are I just bet that the holiday card was even better.
Go have fun shopping LOL.... Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Mean people suck! V

Anonymous said...

I just knew your works would love the graphics you did for them! Enjoy spending the well earned money! I'm glad you figured out who the mean person is. I'm glad you can laugh at the meaness spouting forth from behind the screen name. Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

We all love your works and if someone thinks theirs is better or WHATEVER then why don't they invite us all to see their stuff and see if WE think theirs is so much better>Ha-that's because they are artist wannabes with no talent,and jealous of the ones who do have talent.Why don't they get the programs theirselves and ask for j-landers help.You can catch more flies with honey.............
connie

Anonymous said...

I love all your graphics.   I browse your journal and just find so many beautiful things....  you are quite talented!
~Meg