Sunday, April 15, 2007

~ Gonna Be Quick ~ SAC

    DsDesignsLoveisntLove.gif


Did the top graphic some time ago, but never used it.  I've seen it each time I did an entry over the past few weeks.  It was never the 'right' one.  Not sure why I think it's the 'right' one today.  Maybe it isn't, or maybe subconsciously I am trying to say something that words can't express.  Hell, do I have the words?  Do I need to write them? 

 

Do you want to be loved?  You need to love unconditionally, not expect something in return.  Do you want to be liked?  You need to like, enjoy, smile, trust.  Want to be noticed?  Do something worth noticing, do something good.  Goodness is like a magnet.  Do you want something?  Go for it, don't beat around the bush.  Be honest and know there are risks in everything you do.  Don't condemn someone because they have what you want.  Try harder.  Bury the troubles that make your heart heavy.  Open up to someone and try...........   It might hurt a little at first, but I bet you find it refreshing.

 

I had done the other graphic in the past few days and thought they all fit together nicely, saying something I am not sure how to say.......   Try

 

Hugs

~d

 

              DsDesignsJustHoldMe.jpg

 

              DsDesignsBurytroubles.gif

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Bury the troubles that make your heart heavy"

Wow Donna, looks like you found the right words. This has to be one of your best entries and the graphics are perfect. You amaze me!

~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Boy...I need to be making me a garden..got lots of troubles to bury...LOL...love this entry and the graphics!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I could write a book about your topic tonight. Love your tags! I hope your Monday is a GOOD one.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I think its a good one fist perfect. heck cant have warm temps love will warm you up. I love the diggin in dirt one

Anonymous said...

Lovely graphics and very true words.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I think they all say something important.. very important.. and maybe not the same meaning to everyone.  
They are all beautiful though.

love ya,
Promise

Anonymous said...

Very profound entry. Thank you so much.
Thanks for the lovely graphics too. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Wonderful entry & graphics~
Marie

Anonymous said...

I find the graphics very compelling.  I like the girl with glasses since I have had to wear them all my life!  We need a break.,  I also love the sentiment of the first one.  I love coming to your journal and seeing what you have thought to create next.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

This is very serious and profound for you ! we love you ,like you ,value you ,and you do great graphics ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

{{{ Donna }}}}  Everyone wants to be loved and liked...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

The "love isn't love..." graphic is wonderful.  I think you always do a beautiful job on all your graphics.  I wish I could get the moving water thing down.  I've tried a few times and mine never looks quite right.  
Great work!
Jill Marie

Anonymous said...

This is deep.  So true and to the point.  You captured it all in your words and graphics.

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely entry and such truth in those words :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife