Sunday, April 1, 2007

~ Snags & Tag ~

  DsDesignsRelaxingFrong.gif


Well, it was pretty warm outside today, but the majority of the day it rained and was gloomy.  Just a few minutes ago the sun peeked out behind the gray clouds and said hello.  Yes, I heard it :)~

 

ROFLMAO!!  It was a pretty relaxing day and I did several graphics in between this and that.  No, sorry to say I wasn't able to float like the frogs.  I know it's not the best, but it made me laugh and that is a good thing.  Thought I'd share anyway.   Not sure what to say about the others, I'm pleased with them.  I guess I was in a sentimental type of mood.  All snag as is.

 

            DsDesignsSmellFlowersDaisyRain.gif

 

          DsDesignsSugarandSpice.gif

 

                     DsDesignsLastingLove.gif

 

I also did a new tag graphic.  I started with the woman in the hat and before I knew it I had a mixture of some soft colors, flowers, the pillar and trellis.  I am not sure if I used to much as I am always one to say sometimes less is better, but I do like it.  If you'd like your name on it click on the graphic (below) to make a request. 

 

              DsDesignsFlowerGardenDonna.gif

 

Hugs

~d

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...D, I see what you mean.  I think the last tag is lovely, as are the rest. Very soft and all the things fit together and hehe...no seizures are coming from the motion.  Love the Kim Anderson one.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I sometimes wish that I could float away like your frog LOL, love the ones "Stop and smell the flowers and Lasting love"

love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

i love spring:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ilove the lasting love I wish Ihad it for my anniversary entry

Anonymous said...

You really are perfecting your water movement.  The girl with her hand in the pool looks like she really is putting her hand in real water.  I can see how the frog one would cheer you up!
Sam

Anonymous said...

I LOVE frogs!    Of course, this one is fantastic, as always!   They all are.   Thanks.  :)
~Meg

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Such nice graphics Donna! I did put in a request for the name tag one.  Thanks for sharing these.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sentimental is good.  These are wonderful and so heart warming.  It's no wonder you have such a following.  Great looks, great personality, and great graphics.  I find myself coming here as soon as I log on, even before mail.  LOL  If you knew me like others you'd fall off your chair.

Anonymous said...

These are brilliant I love the frog one ROFL.Makes me wish I was floating to a desert island sometimes LOL.Have a good Monday if possible Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasnad htttp://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Love the frogs and the others are lovely too.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

Donna ,these as ever are lovely ,you are amazing ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!   Please could I have the one of the elderly couple with Jeanie & Bryan  written on it?  I just love this one...Thank you.  Jeanie
kirkbyj05@aol.com

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

They are great snags.  At least it wasn't cold in that rain.  Hope the weather gets better for you this week xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Of course I love the hat one.  I am planning on doing an Easter Parade with some potos of people and kids in hats.  A great excuse.  And this is a lovely hat graphic.  I am going to suggest that everyone do a photo or graphic of themselves in hats this week.  I think of your sis everytime I see the candle.  I will call around this afternoon and light another candle for her.  I think every thought helps!   Gerry

Anonymous said...

They are all beautitful Donna...have a great week...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

These are very nice, Donna. I loved the frog lounging on the lily pad, and the older couple. Have a great week! bea

Anonymous said...

I've snagged your frog and the Stop & Smell The Flowers tag.
Thank you so very much for sharing such beauties!

-Denise