Monday, April 2, 2007

~ Monday Fairies ~

                           DsDesignsSecrets.gif


Hope everyone is doing great.  Today was a typical Monday.  Way too much to do and not enough time.  I promised the fairies and here they are.  Nothing great, but I wanted to incorporate my pictures in with them.  The first one, 'secrets', is what actually inspired me to once again use one of my own pictures.  I did that one and added the clouds with a filter.  Not exactly sure what I was thinking but when I saw the key in her hand I thought of secrets, locking them up, something....  Then at Gage's birthday party the moon was misty and spooky between the trees.  I got my camera and took the shot, I had the fairy and she seemed to fit perfectly.  Maybe scared of something?  Dunno really, just thought it looked good.  The blue moon is the shot I took from driveway last night with 'bug'.  Not the fairy I wanted, but it will do. 

 

Meant to do this earlier but got called away on the phone and then I started watching a hockey game.  Not my boys, but a team I don't often see and with playoffs coming I wanted to get a look at the competition.  I worked on a few more Easter graphics and if I finish them before it gets too late I may just post them, if not tomorrow. 

 

Hugs

~d

 

             DsDesignsMoonlightFairy.gif

 

           DsDesignsFullMoonFairy.gif

 

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the tags and the use of your own photos. Wish I knew how to do all that!
Hugs
Penny

Anonymous said...

Must say these are very good.  I like the moonlight fairy best.  You picked the perfect fairy to go with the spooky moon.  Thanks for your response :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh.. these are beautiful!  Fairies and angels are my favorite...  THANK YOU!!

Hugs,
michelle

Anonymous said...

The graphics are realy good I do not know how you do them they are brilliant.What imagination you have.I love the grey dark coloured one, it is perfect.
Hope you enjoyed the hockey.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really wanna learn how you do that these are amazing. Am getting a psp program in the next couple of weeks but don't think I will ever be able to make something this beautiful. I hate you lol, you're too good at this!
Debbie xxx
















Anonymous said...

I think the fairy holding the key to a secret  or mystery is intriguing am wondering about the scenerio  Hmm ,they are lovely ,clever you ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

These are really good Donna! There's just something mysterious about moon shots and dark clouds. Have a good week! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely I love them all. Hope you are doing ok. Thank you for the fairys
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

I love fairies!   I am snagging these!  They are just beautiful!   Thank you for all your patient hard work.   Jeanie.

Anonymous said...

love your moon shots

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I really like fairies... did these come from one of your groups or from a site?
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind/
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

love that moon...and the graphics are all beautiful as always!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I love them! Great shots Donna. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

OSU lost last night. Everyone is pissed off around here. I love fairies. I love your tags. You should be a professional photographer. When i win the lottery i am going to quit my job and roam the earth taking pics.

Think i should quit taking lilac bush pics then? LMAO.
LOVE YOU SO,
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

You know I love fairies!  They are really pretty!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like how you incorporated your own picture of the moon in. Very noice!! hehe!

Lurve ya
xxxx

Anonymous said...

So pretty just love fairies :) v

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, I really love fairies!  The first one is my favorite.  I promise to use it...

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, I really love fairies!  The first one is my favorite.  I promise to use it...

Take Care,
~Bilinda~