Monday, April 16, 2007

~ Just One Thing Missing ~

                                DsDesignsBettyRain.gif


Well, maybe more then one.  I don't see the ponds in the front lawn caused by the rain.  I don't see mini streams flowing down the walk.  Yeap, it is still raining.  This morning we had a mix of rain snow, mostly rain.  It poured all day.  The wind blew constantly.  It wasn't as bad here as it was in other places, but it is still coming down.  They are still saying snow.  Good news?  I talked to someone in MN and it was sunny and 70 for the past two days.  Dare I think it's on the way? 

 

Sad day today with the horrible happenings at Virginia Tech.  My thoughts, prayers, and well wishes go out to the families, all of them.  I've not heard all the details nor am I sure much is out at this time but my heart is so heavy.  What would make one so sad and hateful?  Have such disregard for life? 

 

I'm counting down the minutes to face off.  I am hoping the 'boys' come out like a herd of buffalo and take a stance.  Off to try and eat some dinner..... nerves are shot right now.  LMAO  I'll be back with the results later... give a shot out, eh?

 

Hope everyone had a good Monday.

 

Hugs

~d

 

       DsDesignsBuffalo.gif

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I have been watching the awful news ,on TV here in the UK ,I too feel for all those poor familys ,I mean its not what you think about ,when you wave your kids off to school is it ?Good luck to your boys ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

yes terribly sad that it was like that.how horrible he took the anger out on so many for his own gain. '
yeah since Friday we have had rain cold 30 degree rains and 30= 40 mph winds. today the rain stopped. they say a slow arm up they said that last week. by end of week we had that mess!!!!!i hope mn weather is on our way.

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a terrible day today with that shooting. I don't get it.
Hope you have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

My feelings are mixed I go from sadness to rage that these things happen. The rain finally stopped here about an hour ago but still getting the hurricane type winds. Be safe!

~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

My nephew attends Virginia Tech.  He lives off campus and thankfully did not have class until late afternoon.  It was quite stressful until we heard he was safe.  So very sad!!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

i have a friend who loves buffalo and i will send him your cute tag. GOOD luck to your boys! No rain here but lots of wind. Huge tragedy today at that college. Love you, lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sad ..sad happenings going on. So many dead and many wounded also.
Keep them all in your prayers as we all will at this end. Just sitting here hoping my older boy isn't in a body cast after all the yard work he did at the house here this weekend. With his bad back I imagine it won't hit him till later today :(
I love those kids of mine :)))))) Doreen  sending big warm hugs

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wonderful graphics. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Anonymous said...

The events at the university are very sad though sadly unsurprising which makes it even sadder. I am so sorry for those that have lost someone. It terrifies me to think of everyday people being permitted to keep guns, you guys should change your laws. hope your weather improves and best of luck for the next game.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

That school shooting is just senseless and horrible.  Yes rain all dayl here yesterday too.  We did get a break in the clouds around noon but that was it for the day!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Virginia Tech is a disgusting and tragic event.  I fear we will never understand.
It seems the whole east coast is drowning, maybe it will stop soon.  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

test