Tuesday, April 10, 2007

~ Tuesday ~

                   DsDesignsDocksideMarina.gif


Had a good day today.  I was thrilled to see all the responses to the 'take your pick' post.  I giggled a bit, but was not mad one bit when ya'll didn't pick my boys ;)  There are 8 different series and I was hoping more would pick a winner from each series, but I don't think I made that clear.  Four series in each conference.  Winners of each series match up, winners again match up... East plays East, West plays West until the finals, so only one team from each will come out of the numerous series that are about to come.  I thought we could pick winners from each series while things dwindle down.  Not a biggie, it was fun to see the responses.  Feel free to go back if you like....   LOL if not next round I will post again. 

 

I forgot to say I got a package from across the pond.  It arrived yesterday.  I was told it was coming and informed that there was a small fairy in there that I should carry in my purse for health and luck.  As I opened the package the first item I pulled out was a cute purple fairy.  It was about 3 inches tall.  I laughed and thought what the hell size purse do you think I carry?  LOL  I knew it wasn't the one, but I thought it was kind of funny.  Thanks Pat for the wonderful gifts.  I will treasure them always!

 

I did the marina graphic earlier and my sister told me to stop.  I looked at her a bit confused.  Her response was she wanted to go there, and now.  We both laughed.  I guess that is why I was so attracted to it to begin with.  I'd love that as my home year round.  What a great front porch, eh?  They are saying the weather will be getting better.  Well, duh!  It better get better summer is coming.  ::giggle::  Hopefully the warm weather will make its way here and stay! 

 

Some bad news around JLand this evening.  Joyce over at Treasure Chest Full of Life lost her mom.  If you haven't already, please drop by and give her some support and prayers.  I can only imagine the pain she is feeling. 

 

      DsDesignsMomandMe.gif

 

Playoffs start tomorrow YEAH BAAAAAAAABY I am one stoked girl :)  I will be glued to the TV until June.  LOL  Happy Hump Day

 

Hugs

~d

 

                     DsDesignsHappinessisnot.jpg

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope your sister is doing well... still sending prayers... I want to go there too!!! lol

Yay, playoffs... Go Devils!!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I didn't know how to join in your fun on your last post I clicked on the link you left spent 20mins on the site and left more confused than ever lol. I have a one sport mind lol and our team beat Roma 7-1 on agg so on our way to a trebble yeah!
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

yes so sorry to hear about joyces mom yesterday. your grapiics are great but I would lvoe to be someplace where we can open the windows I tell ya. Did not realize had to pick one of each lol shoudl have realized that though. Just not in a clear mode of thinging with the faimily sickness that went on the past few days.

Anonymous said...

These are such pretty graphics, Donna.  Hope you have a great day today.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Really outdid yourself with these tags, very nice! I hope the weather gets better. It is a downer for some. It is raining and windy here. I hope you are doing well.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

pretty graphics. how nice of pat to send you a package. so sad about joyce mom. she is in my prayers. ((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I played didnt I .? ...sort of! !!Guess what I have actually seen Debbie today lol my sister is visiting so she came to meet her ,we have been singing your praises....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

oooooooo...I love that first graphic most of all!!! I wish I had a place like that too!!!! Hope you have been doing ok....
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

My summer home.  When did you get that picture, don't recall you being there.  hehehe   I stopped at your friends.  What a horrible thing.  

Anonymous said...

I love that marina graphic ~ can I go there too?  I missed taking part in the 'take your pick' post so I shall wait patiently for the next round :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/