Saturday, April 7, 2007

~ Happy Easter ~

                   DsDesignsHappyEasterVic.gif                


The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world.  Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice.  But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice.  ~Henry Knox Sherrill


                          DsDesignsLetsPray.gif

 

I saw this quote and really liked it so I thought I'd share.  I wish you all a very Happy Easter.  May your day be filled with blessings, love, and warmth - internally and externally.  I hope you have the opportunity to spend time with loved ones, friends, and family.

 

As I cleaned my computer today I found a few more Easter like tags, so I am posting them. 

 

Happy Easter!

 

Hugs

~d

 

      DsDesignsHeis.gif

 

  DsDesignsInyourhands.jpg

 

            DsDesignsEasterBonnet.gif

 

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you did a great job on that first one

Anonymous said...

happy Easter!!
gina

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!  :)

Krissy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

the tag He is Risen is a classic. BEAUTIFUL. All of them are so meaningful. I hope have a blessed happy day too. LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful Donna and I love the quote too. Have a very happy and peaceful Easter. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

The graphic of the open tomb ,is so wonderful it should stand alone as a most amazing graphic ,you are so clever but this has to be the ultimate WOW  ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

A Joyous and Blessed Easter to you too!

Anonymous said...

All are beautiful...you do such pretty work...Happy Easter to you and your lovely family, Donna.  Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

wonderful tags. Hope your easter holiday is a special one for you and your family. (((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

hope you have a lovely easter jo x

Anonymous said...

Hoping you will have a Wonderful Easter. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wonderful quote and more beautiful graphics!  Happy Easter, too, my friend!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Donna!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Donna! I used a couple of your other tags for my Easter Entry.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Warmest Easter wishes from our home to yours.        Dawn
A Couple of Nomads

Anonymous said...

I am a day late, but Happy Easter to you and yours.....

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/


P.S. Love the graphics....

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter(late)....hope you had a good one!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

you improve with each graphic.  These are amazing.