Tuesday, April 17, 2007

~ Thank Goodness for Muscles & Nephews ~

                    DsDesignsBamBam.gif


I was up a good portion of the night last night hugging the porcelain.  I am not sure if it was the nasal drip from my crazy sinuses or if I had the bug so many have had.  I just know I got up to go to work, and felt like I hadn't slept a wink.  Groggy and weak.  I decided to just stay home and go back to bed.  When I finally woke back up it was almost noon.  I felt better but I wasn't ready to even try and eat.  I moped around the house and nibbled on toast.  It stayed down fine and my body started to wake too.  I took sinus medicine and started feeling better.  I really didn't do much other then change seats in the living room.   I think it was most likely nasal drip as I'm fine now.

 

A few hours ago I decided to go get some ginger ale.  I come out of the store and what do I find.  A flat tire!!  Well, not completely flat but pretty damn close.  They have an air pump there so I fill the tire and drive like a mad women to get home.  No flag banging this time.  DAMN IT!!!  I suppose better this evening then tomorrow when I'm trying to get to work.   I call my nephew and he brought his muscles over and put on my spare.  We find a nice big chunk of metal in my tire.  It's too late to do anything this evening so I will have to stop tomorrow.  Can't imagine what the hell is in my tire, but lets just say we had no problem finding it.  I am hoping they can plug it, but I'm thinking it might be to close to the edge and I will have to buy a new one.  GRRRR  Thanks for coming to my rescue Jeff!

 

Another night of a graphic mixture :)  I am loving the 'blinkie' effect as you may have noticed.  Thanks to Diama for the hint on an easier way, she rocks!  I was out looking for different colors to use, anddamn if I didn't have a plug in that will do it for me, any color.  DUH!!  So glad she told me.  I promise to back off soon.  Check out her graphic journal you won't be sorry.  I also have a new tag posted.  Jeannette gave me permission to use her name while she is away.  If you'd like your name on that one just click on the graphic and let me know. 

 

        DsDesignsJustFunJeannette.gif

 

Hockey, hockey, and more hockey.  I was nice and gave my sister control of the remote tonight.  LOL  She has definitely gotten her full.  I did notice that the NY Rangers throttled the Atlanta Thrashers 7-0 and took a commanding 3-0 lead in the series.  Seven goals in a playoff game?  WWWWWWhoa!  I wonder what the hell happened there.  I really thought Atlanta would put up more of a fight. 

 

Wish me luck with the tire tomorrow... I really don't want to have to buy one.  Night all :)

 

Hugs

~d

 

                  DsDesignsHappySpring.gif

 

                DsDesignsFriendsforeverandever.gif

 

                DsDesignsStyle.jpg

 

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your firends one. yes thank goodness ofr muscle man and coming to your rescue. glad you got home safley. I sure hope your feeling better

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a nephew to count on in a pinch.  I have AAA.  LOL!

I still like your blinkies ... no matter what anyone says.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel much better today Donna eek! always something isn't there now.It's annoying at the time if one has to go to the Expense of a new Tyre but sometimes it's best.Whatever you wish I hope all goes well.The graphics are ace.LOve the last one it reminds me of Mother adnd Father in th eolden days.Mother loved Charley and hours on ends I have played the draught board with DAD.Snagged this one thanx a million.You are right about the team what a score that was .Take Care.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Glad you feel better, it's rotten when you feel icky. Hope the tyre thing works out but have to admit it sounds pretty bad for your purse lol. Love BamBam he looks great.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

If its not one thing its another ,as my Mum used to say ,I hope you are feeling better ,and the tyre is easily fixed ,..love Charlie and the expression on his face lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your tire fixed.  Those men do come in handy once in a while don't they?  Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad that you got to feeling better and that your nephew got your tire changed. Hopefully it can be fixed. Hope your day goes better today. Helen

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better, sure as eggs are eggs you will need to fork out for a new tyre. Thank you for the graphics.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Ever notice how things like flat tires come at the most inconvenient times?    Glad you're on the mend.     Great graphics, as always
~Meg

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

UGH!
I always fear getting a flat while i am out
and about....my hubby use to be in the tire
business...i know he would come to my rescue..
but still...to be on the road and alone with a flat...
this day and time can be some scary shit..lol  Thank
goodness for cellphones!   Hope it can be fixed
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Hope the tire was able to be plugged and you didn't have to buy a new one. Also hope you feel better soon. (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

nice selection of graphics.  Glad your nephew was handy to help you out, but I would venture to say you'd have folks stopping to help you had you been on the side of the road.  Next time don't drive on it, it could have blown

Anonymous said...

i am way way behind in journal reading, forgive me. Love the tags. I hope you are no longer puking. Oh i HATE flat tires and all the worry and bother. So glad you were able to get home...remember when you thought it went flat on the highway?
Love,lj

Anonymous said...

Your lucky that you've got your nephew to help you with the tyre.  Sorry to hear you weren't feelin' so well :(  

Jenny

Anonymous said...

love the graphics...sorry about the tire, I had that not happen too long ago and had to get one-then the trans went out....now it is just parked on the hill....

Hope you are feeling better....

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Love the  Bambam and friends for ever graphic, sorry that you have been ill, glad that you are feeling better,
love Lynne xx