Friday, March 31, 2006

Country Garden Share

             DsDesignsCountryGarden.gif


I had to share this one.  I've had the little birds animated for such a long time but it was so small I had nothing to do with it.  As I was cleaning up files and sorting graphics, I found this one and wondered it if would work.  This new (or not so new) technique I've been using has opened a few doors for me to animate some graphics that I loved but had nothing to 'move.'  Sparkles are nice on some, but I do like something a bit more.  Hope you like it as much as I do :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That worked out really well....And yes I do like it....Takecare...TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Oh it's lovely!!!!! TY for sharing.
Hugs,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

This one works perfectly doesnt it ,clever girl ,love the water movement in the drinker ,yes this combination is lovely .............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yep this works, for sure ~ the colours go together and you can imagine a little bird bath in that lovely scene ~ I really like it :-)
hugs ~x Debbie x~

http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful, love those blue tits! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love it! Your techniques amaze me!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Very,very cute! Thanks so much for posting .....it is so peaceful and calming :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this one?!?!  Thankfully I look back through all the alerts I haven't read yet because I love gardens AND birdies!!!  I am going to use this one soon!  THANK YOU!  BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the birds drinking from the pool :-)  That's lovely

Anonymous said...

This is really lovely. Wish I had your talent.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Terrific! Glad I spotted this one too! Sassy ;-)