Saturday, February 18, 2006

Back... sort of...

                        DsDesignsRunningHorse.gif


 


               DsDesignsWinterDay.gif


                      DsDesignsStarFairytales.gif


I promised the graphics I did earlier and here are two, the third is a bit older, but I like it just the same.  I am waiting for permission on the third from this morning and my favorite.  As soon as I get it, I will post and I know you will like it too :)  


Thank you all for the kind words and support you have no idea how much it means to me.  In the past couple of weeks I have had some things come up that just seem to be putting a haze on my aura, you have all helped bring back the glow.  Thank you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific graphics.....I knew you'd feel better soon.  Hang in there.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

the 3rd one is my fav out of the three!

hugs
Dana

Anonymous said...

LOVELOVELOVE the horse. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Hate when my aura gets faded, glad yours is starting to get back to full "light" again!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

so happy your almost back, good work like always and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

gee what happened???I'm glad you're feeling better! hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

Keep feeling the glow ,with love ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you are a bit brighter the graphics have all been great today . Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

I just love the middle graphic....beautiful..... So glad you are feeling better.....Ally

Anonymous said...

I never got an alert for this, they're all so good. I hope things will be better for you soon. Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Hope things improve for you soon. I have visited your web site and I find your designs are amazing. Take care of yourself xx

Anonymous said...

I hope things are gonna improve for you :-)  Loadsa best wishes.  The graphics are fab!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful too! D, I think you could make a mud puddle look pretty and cool! You know what I found interesting? You said you had some things going on the last few weeks putting a haze on our aura. Did you know that a lot of people connect water to reflection, as in inner reflection? I thought it was interesting that you have created some beautiful water graphics during that time. Maybe it's true what they say about inner reflection and water? Who knows? LOL The most important part is that your glow is back for you ;o)

Hugs,
Darla ;o)

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful.... your creativity is outstanding. Hugs, Maria