Sunday, February 19, 2006

Weight of the world

                       DsDesignsHeavyLoad.gif


We've all had those days were it felt like we had the weight of the world on our back.  The weight so great we swayed back and forth and feared we would fall and lose all. Sometimes asking for strength, good wishes, a shoulder to lean on, or an extra set of hands is all we need to get things right.   


I asked for prayers and good thoughts and got so many I can't begin to thank you all, but know they are appreciated.  Sugar sent me a link to her prayer journal and I thought I'd share it with you as well.  It's a great avenue and will definitely give you strength and ease.  Maybe make the weight of the world feel lighter, like maybe an elephant :)  


Feel free to stop by Prayers Going Up and leave a comment or two.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you I'll stop by. Hope your doing ok?

Anonymous said...

Cutest graphic!!!!
Thanks.
Hugs & Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna,
are you ok now? Hang inthere! I've had some very wild and wooly days too!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna,
are you ok now? Hang inthere! I've had some very wild and wooly days too!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna,
are you ok now? Hang inthere! I've had some very wild and wooly days too!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing I will go by and check it out.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic graphic ,tells me things arent resolved yet ,I'm still thinking of you ,hoping everything will be fine,very soon with love, God bless you ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic.  Glad the weight has been lifted slightly from you :-)  You are always welcome for the comments.

Anonymous said...

Oh D, I have had many of those days too! Sometimes I feel like I'll never get out from under that elephant butt! So move on over and let me help you get him off your back ;o) Feel a tinsy bit better now? You don't have to carry that big load alone! :) I stopped over at Sugar's journal and what a nice inspirational idea! Can't get too many prayers or positive energy!

Prayers and hugs,
Darla ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love love that graphic.  Elephants are my favorite animal and yes, sometimes I carry one around on my shoulders. lol  Ok, going to check out Sugar's prayer journal.  She sent me a link one time but I was busy and didn't go.  Think I should now.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

That graphic is SO how I've been feeling lately !!

Poochie