Sunday, February 5, 2006

Winter Storm...

                      DsDesignsSnowyMoon.gif


Just an update on our 'winter storm.'  It is cold and windy outside, has been most of the day, but we have very little snow.  The temp right now is lingering around 25 and I can hear the howl of the wind as it rushes by.  It is lifting the little snow we have and tossing it over the roadway but there hasn't been much accumulation so visibility hasn't been effected much here.  I am not real sure what they are saying now, but I do know they extended it until Tuesday.  Time will tell, maybe a snow day tomorrow?  LOL I know my sister is hoping.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep it's cold in IL, think winter came back for a bit.  

Anonymous said...

Seeing the snow flying in the wind today felt like the first snowfall of the season. usually that feeling comes in October tho, not February lol

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It's quite mild now in the UK compared to how it was a few weeks back. I love the crescent moon in this graphic. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

again Jeannette has beaten me to it ...........very grey here today .........Jan xxx

Anonymous said...

Donna
We're getting it pretty bad down here, too.  It's in the mid thirties this morning and will only get up to a chilling 62 later today.  :)~  I hope your sister gets the snow day she wants, LOL.
Sam

Anonymous said...

We have had some flurries, but nothing like what I heard they are getting on the Tug Hill plateau.  Linda