Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Pictures

                                     gage2-4-06small.jpg


 


                      riley2-4-06small.jpg


My niece stopped by today with some new pictures of the kids.  Of course, before I could do anything with them I had to let 'bug' sit on my lap and go through all the graphics on the computer.  She doesn't let me pick what to show her, she wants to see them all!  We'd be here for hours if I did that so we had to occupy her with the chocolate we got yesterday.  LOL then I sent her home with Mom.  :)  My sister and I are such good great aunts.  These were taken a couple of weeks ago (before surgery) and I was asked by Mom to share.  You think she uses this instead of emailing?  :)


Disclaimer: I did not take these pictures.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable kids, awwww.

Anonymous said...

Sweet babies! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

WOW!  Gage looks so grown up and so handsome!!!!!  The girls are gonna be calling him that's for sure!!!  And that little Riley can't be ANY cuter!  I mean Shirley Temple doesn't hold a candle to her!!  Thank you so much for sharing!!!  I was so excited when I saw "New Pictures", I couldn't get here quick enough!  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

How sweet.  Now I can put a face to my prayers.  Your niece has some very beautiful children. Thanks for sharing.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You did good with two sweet subjectb to work with. Helen

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely ,what fantastic subjects for your new camara ,,I hope Gage is feeling better ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

How adorable!  Both good looking kids!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

What dolls!  

Anonymous said...

Two cute faces to start the day off with! Nice shots. Glad you shared them!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Awww....these pictures are so refreshing and wonderful!
Thanks for sharing :)
I love the smile of the young boy ..... what a great capture of the moment. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

What lovely smiles they both have. Hope Gage is recovering from his op. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

They look like lovely kids :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww....adorable!  GBU, Shelly
P.S.  Thank you so much for commenting today!  I appreciate it.  

Anonymous said...

D your family is gorgeous!! You better enter those kids in a "cutest kid" contest lol !!

Poochie

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Your great nephew must be a lot of fun, he has such a happy mischievous look. Precious and innocence rolled into one package for your little great niece. ~Cheri in CO~