Saturday, February 25, 2006

I Lied............. LOL

                                DsDesignsWinterWolf.gif 


              DsDesignsMommaWolf.gif


                           DsDesignsLoveWolf.gif


 


Ok, so I lied a little.  :)   I did take a long hot shower, no bath.  I got my jammies on and curled on the couch with a cup of tea.  Then I was drawn to the computer once again and I was emailed a great bunch of wolf graphics.  I know so many of you are as fond of them as I so I went to work.  Nothing to extravagant or intricate, just enough I thought.   


Now it's off to bed.  'night

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooo dang funny.  I was reading your last entry and hit refresh and got the new entry. lol.  Loven them all. Take care and goodnight.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Love the graphics! I'm off to bed now too, ttyl and great work!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Just as lovely as ever  ~  Have snagged the Wolf with the Rose in his mouth ~ Thanks so much  Ally

Anonymous said...

Read the title and wondered what you were going to say lol ,these as ever are beautiful ..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh I love them!  It would be cool if you could make the yawning wolf's tounge curl a little up and down!  But its great, I love the expression on momma's face!  Linda

Anonymous said...

OHHHH These are awesome! I love the top one, very pretty! And the blinky eyes is just tooo cute! Nice work as always ;o)
(((HUGS)))
~Angel
http://journals.aol.com/starlightgraphix/AngeliquesCreations/

Anonymous said...

Brilliant love the one with the rose in his mouth :-)

Anonymous said...

did u say wolf graphics/ cool!
natalie

Anonymous said...

Aw.... Momma wolf looks so content, and tired, just wishing those babies would take a nap! These are great. ~Cheri in CO~