Sunday, February 5, 2006

Water & Reflections...

LMAO  just to qualify my earlier post, I am not a sore loser I had nothing at stake, not even my own 'contest.'  I am $150 richer and I am happy.  I was having some fun and voicing an opinion based on what I saw, others no doubt saw it differently.  We all have a right :)  No reason to take things so seriously.  In spite of it all it was a good game and the Steelers have 'one for the thumb.'  I congratulate them.     


Now on to some graphics I did with water and reflections.  Some I pieced together with actual pictures, others I just animated.      


                DsDesignsCabin.gif        


    DsDesignsMorningReflections-Cheroke.gif        


    DsDesignsSummerPark.gif

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

just beautilful pictures like always.  

Anonymous said...

All are so sweet.  Congrats on your 150.00 win.  You go girl.  I just couldn't get into this years superbowl too much.  I thought that the steelers would win but with that said I will just shut up.  hehehehehe TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love these. The second one is my favourite, I love the simplicity of it. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Im with my friend Jeannette, here they are all lovely but the second one is extra lovely .....................JAN XX

Anonymous said...

Donna
Nice work here.  All very pretty and all very calming.  I agree the second one has a certain quality that sets it apart.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not commenting about football, but I love these graphics.  Especially the very top one.  Gorgeous!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hiya Donna...your 3rd pic (SUMMER PARK) hangs on my wall here at home, it is in oils and I have had it for quite a while!!! Small world,.............. it is so beautiful and I am so glad you have done a graphic of it!!

Anonymous said...

I snagged the 2nd one that is beautiful - hope you don't mind :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you have been busy!  Wonderful reflections & animations, as always~
Marie

Anonymous said...

I think the bottom one is my favorite although all are very pretty
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wooooo Hoooooo !! Great stuffies here G/F ! Love the way you did the water ani on these.
Hugzzz,
Cherokee

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, simply wonderful! Hugs, Maria