Sunday, February 26, 2006

Site Meter

                   DsDesignsClown.gif


I have had a few requests/questions regarding the counter I mentioned in an earlier entry.  It can be found at sitemeter.com.  Just sign up and follow the directions.  There is a selection for AOL Journals, and a code listed.  If that code does not work for you there is a 'click here' if this does not work.  I believe I needed to use the second code on that second page.  Apparently there are a few that will work for AOL, you just have to find the one for you.  There are different types you can use.  Some include numbers so don't.  You can also start the counter at a number different from 0.  No cheating though!  LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this one.  Sorry about your site meter !  It has to be frustrating.  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know I might check that out later :)

Anonymous said...

thanks Donna!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

Donna I love the clown. that looks like somebody we know painting  lol --not exactlly.  Good work!! look like you had a sad day.  sorry.  I think this is 4 Barney Fife on thwe Andy Griffith show.. SADLY that he is gone.