Monday, February 27, 2006

Typical Monday

            DsDesignsontheBay.gif


Long... drawn out... and tiring.  Gawd I hate Mondays!  I never took my nap yesterday and ended up going to bed early.  I woke up still tired and the day just seemed to drag.  I swear by 2 I was ready for a nap and felt if I blinked for a second too long I'd be fast asleep at my desk.  Did some quick running after work with my son.  He needed a few things for the new job.  Steel toe boots, and jeans to wear, you know, not the ones he wears 'out' but the ones that can be ruined.  Go figure when I was growing up Levi's were the good ones and Wrangler were the knock around ruin kind.  Now, it's Levi's he is wearing to work......... am I that old or out of touch?  


Went through about 200 pieces of mail and to be honest I just wasn't into it.  None of the graphics caught my eye.  Again, I think it was because I am tired or maybe it's blah.  Doing graphics didn't even have the same 'zip.'  I did this one and am not real pleased with the water movement.  I love the picture because it is soothing, but the colors of the water were tough.   


I'm sitting here yawning and think maybe I will just jump into bed and get some much needed sleep. 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get caught up on your sleep.  Ive had days like that myself.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hear ya..... maybe tomorrow will be better (for us both).
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I can feel your pain for it being MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!  Hope the week flies by..........

Anonymous said...

Ya know...I felt like icky poo today too. Let's both hope tomorrow is better for the both of us! ;-) Oh, and that ship graphic is so beautiful! Good job as usual.

- Jessica
http://journals.aol.com/aljes12/Jessicasthoughtsfeelings

Anonymous said...

Loved your ship ,and the moody colours ,Did you see I used THE picture yesterday ,again thankyou ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I always hated Monday's too when I was working.  Hard to keep your eyes open at a desk job that's for sure!  Levi's may be knock around jeans but man, they are still expensive!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna
It was nice of you to help your son get outfitted for his new job.  Sorry your Monday at work was so blah, hope you got the much needed rest.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Just why IS that?  Why are Mondays that way?  Today is my day...think I'll go schnug up on the couch. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

LOL...my dh wears Levi's too.  NOthing butt! lol  I happen to love that graphic.  And my puter crashed the other day....lost everything. boohoo.  But I am buildinig it back up.  Happy Tuesday to you!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya had a busy monday. Hope your day runs alot smoother.


Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love that graphic and the scenery is fab :)  I know that feelin' about blinkin' and you might fall asleep.  Hope today was better for you!

Anonymous said...

The water looks fine to me!! I love the colours to. Sorry you had a bad day at work, it's sometimes hard to get back into the swing of work on a monday. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I know the feeling.  Yesterday was totally blah for me.  I waited so long for my PSP to return and then just didn't feel like messing with it.  Great job, as always.  Chris