Monday, February 20, 2006

Had to........

    DsDesignsPostcard.gif


I just had to come back and share this one.  I was playing around with a few different graphics, frames and misting and when all was said and done I thought this looked like an old fashion post card.  I thought about cropping and cutting off the access blue background but decided I really liked the way the drop shadow made the whole thing look 3-D.  Yes, of course I had to make the lights twinkle as I just love movement.  I almost missed the one behind the lady.  After I went back and did it I wasn't sure I liked it but the more I looked the more I thought it looked as though it was reflecting a bit on her.  All in all I have to say I'm pleased. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

and pleased you should be, it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

A very  elegant graphic. You have all the right to be very pleased with your creation. Hugs, maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

All in all....I'd have to say I LOVE IT!  Great job!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty hun.
Love, Marina

Anonymous said...

Donna I love it! very classy!
natalie

Anonymous said...

Donna that is lovely - The twinkle of lights add to the whole picture....Ally

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of my Mums discription of her life before the war ,elegant ,love this one ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

This graphic looks so sophisticated!  I really like it!  Linda

Anonymous said...

It's very good :-)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love it!  I just put up a picture in the dining room and it reminds me of this. If you don't mind I would love to try and print it and us it next to my other picture I just hung.  Let me know.  TerryAnn.