Saturday, February 25, 2006

A New Day

                    DsDesignsANewDay.gif


All in all things are good and I'd like to thank you all for your prayers, good wishes, and good thoughts.  Things have turned out as well as could be expected under the circumstances, if not better.  My son did get that job, and though it took a couple of months to have everything finalized it will definitely be worth the wait.  The other situation was put into perspective last evening and turned out pretty well.  It won't be pretty for a bit, but we should make it through.  Thanks again!   


Now I have several new graphics and I have no idea where to begin, but you can expect me to be relaxing and doing a ton over this weekend :) 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations..........
It sounds like everything is getting better....
I think that is awesome.

Anonymous said...

As you know I'm delighted the job has proved worth the wait ,as for the other thing ,it will work out for you ,how can it not ,so many of us are sending you positive vibes ,you are in our thoughts and prayers ,and your generosity and kindness will all come back to you with love ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

oh my, your signature logo is quite large.......; )
thanks!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear everything is working out!
Luv Ya, Marina

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are getting better for you.
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your son!
And I am happy to hear things did work out for you all. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Donna
Again, congrats to your son.  This is one of the prettiest lighthouses you have done and is stunning.
Sam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna,
Cngratulations to your son! And I'm happy that you're ahppy! hugs,natalie