Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fantasy Garden

           DsDesignsFantasyGarden.gif


One more before I go.  I had to share this tonight.  I thought about waiting, but I am loving this.  I spent some time putting this together today after work.  I think I got lost in the fantasy and just kept adding and doctoring it up.  Adding the water was a little different and will admit after many attempts I got it the way I wanted.  Thanks to Sam at Dock Lines for the use of his water!  LOL  I cut out a portion of one of his pictures I already had and used it to fill in.  The white was actually a white cap and I played with it until I thought it had the effect of a cloud reflecting.  My clouds aren't quite as bright and once I saved the graphic they almost completely disappeared, but I swear they were there!  I played and played with the frame and decided I really liked this look.  It started out having an almost brass effect but I wanted something a bit different.  I say this fits the 'different' bill :)  


Though the scenery is nice and the place looks cozy and right out of a fantasy garden, I'd hate to have to clean it or keep up the grounds!  I will just sit and look at it and dream about the knight on the white horse with a full staff to wait on me.  :::giggle:::

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Rapunzel I see at the top window ?  LOL....beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

I do like the frame - it has a great blend of depth and presene to it.
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

I've been to Scotland and you made this graphic look JUST like it!!  GREAT JOB!!!  Now do some we can snag will ya'?!?!?!?  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow, D, this is really a work of art!  Love it...Chris

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous Donna! and thanks to Sam for lending the water! lovely!
natalie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna
The creations you are able to make with my water!  It's amazing.  You are a very talented lady!
Sam

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture!  Linda

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful but as you say the cleaning would be a nightmare!! I could sit and watch the water movement all day. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

I like how the water moves on this pretty one.
lisa

Anonymous said...

You did good, it is very pretty but like you I wouldn't want to keep up the house or grounds but I suppose if you were able to afford all of that then you would have housekeepers, maids and a bunch of gardeners LOL .Helen

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I think it's great :-)

Anonymous said...

Another lovely garden to sit and relax in ..smell the flowers, hear the bird song ,look at the butterflys ..............Jan xx