Friday, February 3, 2006

Freezing

    DsDesignsSnowPark1.gif


I posted yesterday how it was 50 degrees, sunny, and absolutely beautiful.  Today when I got up it was foggy and rainy.  As the day went on the temperature dropped and the wind picked up.  I am not one to get cold, but I am freezing.  My feet feel like ice and it doesn't seem to matter how much I put on, I'm cold.  Even my fingers are chilled.  Don't worry I have my heat on, but with gas prices as they are I am not turning it up any further!  I think I've been spoiled the last few weeks.   


The weathermen are telling me that will be changing.  We will be under a winter storm watch from Saturday afternoon until Sunday night, and the snow will continue through next week.  Normally at this time it's not an issue, but with the lake being wide open and such cold air crossing over it's perfect for lake effect.  Yippee!  Yeah right!  I knew we weren't home free, but I was hoping for more mild weather.  Snow and high winds expected with lots of white outs.  They aren't saying a lot of accumulation, but that is enough to have me stay put.   


It's been a busy week and I am glad it is Friday.  I spent some time earlier this evening filling tag requests and I think everyone is looking for nice weather, I had several requests for my new one.  Feel free to stop by D's Designs and take a peek.  I also had some time to do a few graphics just to do.  I will try and get a few posted this weekend.  


My son still has no start date, but is assured he has the job.  The bid process is still in place and will need him to fill 'a' spot, they just aren't sure where.  Maybe he won't get the weekend night shift after all.  ROFL  Just wonder what he will get.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was so warm today here in southern NY too.  It supposed to get cold, but haven't been out.
Wonderful animation, very wintery...; )
Great February animation!
Marie

Anonymous said...

I hope your winter storms you have forecast aren't too bad. So your son is assured he has a job, that's great, like you he probably supposes where it'll be. I hope he enjoys it when he starts. Have a good weekend, Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Donna
This is great news that Steve is going to get the job.  Who knows, he may get a much better schedule than the one he was aplying for.  You be carefull with all that weather heading your way.  Stock up and bundle up and just stay put, LOL!  Take Care!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your son!  Oh, D, I just love this graphic.  Beautiful.  And if you know anything about me, I'd be happy with your weather report -- for here!  LOL.

Anonymous said...

Great news Donna ,Steve assured he has his job ,I recieved my graphic today ,thank you so much its lovely .....Jan

Anonymous said...

Hooray, glad he got the job!  I guess Detroit is getting pounded today, right before the Superbowl.  We are getting, yes thats right, more rain!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi We have not had any snow worth talking about this winter and it is very disappointing.  Hope you can enjoy yours and it is not too much to cause trouble for you. We only need to get a couple of inches here and everything grinds to a halt. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your son's got the job :-)  ooer the winter storm sounds bad!!  Hope it doesn't happen