Friday, February 24, 2006

Good News

              


 


Making the rounds in J-Land it appears a lot of folks are having a tough go of things and it is not only me with issues.  Whether it's the time of year that is causing so much unrest in folks or not is beyond me, all I know is I would love nothing more than to have some nice sunny warm days heat up all our souls and make things good, make them right.  Sometimes long winter months, even if they are mild can get to folks.  


I have some good news and hope the positive vibes will carry into the evening hours.  My son got the news this morning that he got the job and will be starting on Wed March 1.  Unlike the Feb 1 start date, he has paperwork in hand, a place to be and a time.  No more speculation.  It's his and he is on his way to what will be a wonderful start to a great career and financial stability.  I am doing a happy dance and so proud of this accomplishment.  Takes a load of a Mother's mind seeing her 'baby' make good.   


Lets hope this good news is the start of an upswing in the positives of life and things will get better on all other issues.  I am keeping my fingers crossed, hope you'll join me.  It's no fun feeling as though you're stranded on an iceberg in the middle of no where with the bright lights appearing far away.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

aol does seem to be having some gliches at the moment.....maybe things will get better as the weather gets warmer...I notice the nights have started to pull out........Great news about your Son - always gladden a Mothers heart to see them get on..........hope all other issues get sorted..  Loved the Iceberg Graphic......Ally

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased your son now has his start date,lets hope your run off bad luck is now on the turn ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!  Maybe we'll see you tonight in the chat room?
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your son!
Nice animation.  I hope everything is getting better for you~
; )
Marie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I'm happy for your son and for you. I know how a Mother worries about her "baby", no matter how old they are.~Cheri in CO~

Anonymous said...

Donna, that is wonderful news about your son, I wish him the best.
I know your feelings about seeing him get ahead in the world there is nothing else like it.
Bill

Anonymous said...

congratulations! natalie

Anonymous said...

Yay well done to your son *joins in with your happy dance* :-)

Anonymous said...

That's great news! I know the feeling of being stranded on the dark iceburg and it's not a fun place! Hope this is the beginning of the light shining in on you :)

Hugs,
Darla ;o)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your son. Helen

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

D, all the graphics in the last few entries are wonderful.  I like this one and the waterfall too the most.  Congratulations to your son.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Tell your baby congrats and that all of here in j-land are cheering him on.  Doing the happy dance for you both.  Thanks for always thinking of us.  You are such a wonderful person.  Glad to hear some good news out here in j-land.  Take care and have a great weekend.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  So happy your son finally got the news about the job!!!  I bet you are so proud of him!!!!!  Tell him that we all say "CONGRATULATIONS!" here in J-land!  We all had our fingers crossed for him just as much as you did!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Again...congratulations! -Wonderful news! I am happy for you and happy for your son! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Donna
What great news for your son.  Congatulations on his new position.  Keeping my fingers crossed that this is the start of a long run of good luck.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Hey,
plz email me at queenofcheer@hotmail.com the answer to this..... ok i have seen J-land on a lot of journals and the thing is what is J-land is it all the journals on aol or what plz let me know b/c i've been journaling for 2 months now and have not figured it out. thx