Saturday, February 4, 2006

They say it's coming.....

          DsDesignswintergoddess.gif


Well, it is still in the mid 40s here and rained on and off all day but no sign of snow or the winter storm they are predicting.  They say it is still coming and by morning we should have snow on the ground.  They are predicting the same thing for Detroit and surely the 'high rollers' will be glad the game is in a dome.  It is supposed to be extremely windy and bad visibility.  


Had a pretty relaxing day.  A good friend that I worked with in the past was in my neck of the woods so she stopped by.  It had been way to long since we saw each other and it was nice to sit and chat.  We tried to get caught up, but even after a couple of hours we still had so much to say.  We promised each other to get together more often.  Talking on the phone isn't the same and is usually cut short by something else going on.  She did want to see the stash of graphics and couldn't believe how many I had that I hadn't posted yet.  I told her my secret about a few and we had a good laugh.  Of course I love sharing, but like I've said before so I like to hang on to a few for my use with an entry first.  


With that said, I did say I'd post some more today.  I guess the theme is going to be women.  LOL  I've practicing with the 'wind' effect on a couple and then of course the light effect.  Enjoy... I will be watching my boys play the Ottawa Senators.  The Sen's are a few points ahead of us in the standings and it would be good to pull out a win.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your graphics are always awesome !  

Anonymous said...

This graphic is stunning, I love polar bears!! The way her cloak is blowing looks so realistic too. It's good to catch up with old friends isn't it, the time seems to go so fast when we talk to them. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know.  Thought is was supposed to get cold.  I've been warm all day.  Maybe I am still running a low grade fever...or maybe just hot flashes...whatever, I am granky.
This animation is cooling me off..; )
love it!
Marie

Anonymous said...

I wonder if snow is coming our way too?  Hmmm, better actually watch the weather now and again huh?  LOVE this graphic!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Isnt it great to meet up with old friends a chat as you and your friend did ,I bet you were both talking together ,and knowing what each other had said ..lol ...The lady in the graphic is walking with such determiniation,and as though its the most natural thing to be out walking your bear !!Lovely ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You certainly have been busy.  I like this graphic.  You did a great job on the hair and snow!  Linda

Anonymous said...

glad the storm hasn't hit you yet :-)  Sounds like you had a good time catching up with your friend.  Great graphic!!