Monday, February 6, 2006

Nourishing a friendship........

DsDesignsWateringAngel.gif I'd like to send my apologies to Hadon as he felt my remarks on the Super Bowl were a cheap shot towards him.  My opinion on the whole officiating thing has not changed, I think they did a terrible job and referenced one of Hadon's post as he commented on it in the past when it went the other way.  I suppose my dig on the 'would he admit it now' could have been left out, but I thought he would get a chuckle.  I thought we barbed enough in the past for him to understand.  When I guessed how he would react it was more because I've read his journal a bit and thought I knew him (and apparently I did based on his post), I did not mean it to appear as a cheap shot, and never in a million years would I have done it if I thought he would get upset about it.  


Either way, Seattle did not get it done in spite of and Pittsburgh did.  One for the thumb they say.  Now can that lame saying go away?  ROFL   


I am sorry my sense of humor was taken in the wrong context and I do hope those that I offended will forgive me.


 


     DsDesignswhiterose.gifFriends Hadon?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!  What are ya doing ???????????
I was never mad, I was teasing you.................
Im sorry if it seemed that I was serious...............
You dont have to apologize for anything.....
It was all in the Spirit of Competition and Freindship..........

Anonymous said...

Feel free to poke my ribs anytime. LOL, I hate when I think something is funny, and turns out that I insulted someone.

I think it was very cool of you to apologize to Mr Hadon. I'm sure he'll understand.


Now...bring it on, LOL


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens you are all friends again!!   Eve

Anonymous said...

So alls well that ends well.........friends in sport .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we read things differently then the way the writer is trying to express, that has happened with me many times.
I would not worry about it. Hadon is a nice man, i'm sure he will not hold a grudge. Noone is perfect all the time. I have offended people myself in the past when not intended to. You are a very sweet person and I know you meant no harm in what you wrote.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

I admire your ability to apologize.... these things happen to all of us!  
Take care,
nancy

Anonymous said...

So he was only teasing!! That's the trouble with the written word when you can't read peoples expressions. Glad you're all friends again!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Donna
It's good to see everyone is playing nice, LOL!  It was nice to see you apologise when you thought you had upset him, and nice for him to let you know it was okay, he was only kidding.  Nice people ... great community!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Oh hush up D . . . you can't offend anyone . . . YOU'RE JUST TOO SWEET !!!!!

Poochie :)

Anonymous said...

h