Saturday, February 4, 2006

Just Dropping In.........

                                         DsDesignsdroppingin.gif


....... to say the boys beat the Ottawa Senators tonight 2-1 in a shoot out.  Locally it been billed as 'the biggest' game of the season.  I didn't totally agree with that, but it was important for the boys to play better against them and I am stoked!  They had already played 3 times earlier in the season without Ryan Miller in goal and we got spanked big time all 3 games.  So it was important to get a win and get the monkey off their back going into the home stretch.  I would love to find a graphic of Ryan's reaction after he stopped Alfredsson's attempt in the shootout to secure the win.  It is a keeper! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I cannot wait to Baseball season already. GO CUBS, I watch every single game or listen or try to go to some. Can't have enough baseball.  Besides watching my son play, He is awesome at it.  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great result for the boys. That should do the trick now. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Glad your boys won, I know nothing about ice hockey but your boys seem a consistently good team! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Dont understand ice hockey but Im pleased your pleased lol ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the win!  Sounds great.  And I love all the graphics!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woohoo!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday. Hugs, MAria

Anonymous said...

h