Thursday, February 9, 2006

Thank You!

                   DsDesignsWritingGirl.gif


I would like to thank all of you for your support and kind words regarding my most recent dilemma, drama was not my intent and I am glad you didn't take it that way.  The comments and private emails sent touched my heart and there is no way I can ever make up for the kindness.  I know J-Land is a wonderful place and most are not taking graphics to hurt me or my feelings, and probably didn't even think or realize.  The post did not come easy for me.  I sat and pondered over it for days.  When I realized it was consuming me, I had to say something on my journal and not just to friends.   


I will most definitely still offer some for snagging, I promise!  You are the best! 


Hugs

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

it's better to say something then to keep it in.  

Anonymous said...

....tactfully done......glad you got it off your chest.....

Anonymous said...

HUGS!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Yep!  J-land friends know how to support each other and care about each other!  Glad you felt you could (or should) mention your dilemma.  Equally glad that you found the folks here really are as nice as we think!  {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Yes well said and well done ,that is a good idea putting,that little dont use etc message on............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

This is cute, I think you got your message across and did it tactfully and nicely!  Linda

Anonymous said...

If you ever have something bottling up it's better to get it out in the open!!  I'm glad you feel better about it all :-)  Your a very talented person.

Anonymous said...

I feel like it was your right to not want snagging done to your work without permission. Helen

Anonymous said...

Your the artist.  It's your right to not want your artwork snagged.  I surely understand and I'm sure most people here in J-land understand also!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you got a good response from that entry and I'm glad that you did it.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's sorted now, last thing anybody wants to do is upset you. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

I know, I am late..... I am so behind with my mail and reading your journal... but I did not want to miss out by saying: I am happy that you did sort out your feelings and emotions, and that you do feel better now. You go girl! Hugs, Maria