Saturday, June 10, 2006

All Set

               DsDesignsNewCar.jpg


Picked Steve about 3 and we headed to the dealership.  His eyes were brighter then I'd seen in months.  His smile was from ear to ear.  'You excited?' I asked and he could barely get the yes out.  We got to the dealership and went directly to see the car.  He was supposed to get black with black interior but we were told that wasn't going to happen.  His main choice was white so they went and found him a white one.  As we walked out the back door I don't know who was prouder, him or I.  The car was gorgeous and 'so him.'  He jumped in to get a feel and learn all the gadgets.  Signing all the papers took almost an hour and off we went.  He followed me home and then we went to my parents to show it off.  It drives wonderfully!  He proudly parked the car in the drive and my parents came to check it out.  My Dad smiled and I swear I saw his chest puff up a bit with pride.  Steve took my parents for a quick ride around the block and I grabbed my camera.  He wouldn't pose with the car even after I told him how great he looked in it, but I was able to get a few shots to share.  Forgive me for bragging on my son, but I am so proud of him! 


       DsDesignsNewCar.gif

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet. Nice car.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Great looking car! You have every right to be proud!
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Donna, great car, tell your son I wish him luck with it.
You can brag about your son any time you want to. I do it all the time with my great children. It is one of the rewards of being a parent and we are entitiled. Bill

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your son!
What a niceeeeee ride
Hugss.~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Congratulations .... what a beautiful car!
I love your entry.... I am smiling from ear to ear and feel like I got a new car today :) Safe driving and good luck for your son :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

It is just beautiful!  Congrats to your son!  And another good day for Hockey...go Edmonton!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Good looking car!  I'm happy for both of you.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Wow What a car. just love it. Love joan.

Anonymous said...

That's WONDERFUL! The car looks slick!
- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Brag all you want Donna, that's a wonderful looking car for Steve, tell him to drive carefully in it. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!  Congrats on the new car thats wonderful!!

Liz

Anonymous said...

beautiful car...you still need to get a shot with him in it, for his own memory photo album.
Congrats to your son!!!

Anonymous said...

It's Awesome Steve....you should be proud!...I can tell you mama is and she has good call to be....Love it!...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Donna, that car is smokin hot. No wonder Steve is grinning from ear to ear!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Cool!
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h